《Chapter 4》

Suzuki Sumire POV:
That day arrived, I am sitting down near a tree with a book on my lap, cane laying next to me.

Goenji is leaning on the tree, closed eyes, relaxing.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake

They came...

Near school gate, Teikoku Academy bus arrived, massive construction causing all vibrations around.

From the bus, multiple men get out, making a way for the Teikoku team, and a red carpet rolled down at the ground. All the men in uniforms have soccer balls, keeping foot on them.

The Teikoku Academy team is making way into the field

I want to roll my eyes at this entrance. How overdone it is...

Kidou Yuuto POV:
As we walked out, I heard some questions from my team

"Kidou-san, why are we playing with that weak team? I doubt we will gain anything from it. "

Henmi asked, looking at me

"We might see something interesting here. Look forward to it,"

"Something interesting?"

Someone approached me

"I am Endou Mamoru, Captain of the Soccer club. Thank you for the proposal of the friendly match"

He said, extending his hand, I looked away, asking

"This is our first time at this field, Mind if we warm up first?"

"Sure, go ahead"

Sakuma ran fast, kicking the ball

"What?!"

"He disappeared?!"

"Hey, hey. What's with these movements?"

I snapped my fingers, and Jimon and Henmi kicked ball to the sky, I jumped at kicked it with full force at Endou Mamoru.

He barely caught it

3rd person POV:
After Teikoku Academy's demonstration, rather than warm up, Kabeyama ran to the toilet, leaving Kidou to laugh and smirk mockingly. Teikoku team walked to the side of the field, waiting patiently for Raimon to get a grip

Kidou Yuuto POV:
I was looking around the school grounds when I finally noticed our main goal in this mission Goenji Shuuya leaning on the tree and next to him sitting down Suzuki Sumire.

"They look familiar"

Henmi said beside me, staring at them too

"That girl... wasn't she in Kidokawa Seishuu?"

Sakuma added behind me before noticing her cane. His eyes widened in confusion. Like she heard that, Suzuki Sumire looked up from the book, and we made eye contact.

When she lost interest, she looked back at the book like nothing happened.

How cold

"She was a captain of Kidokawa Seishuu soccer team.."

I say, earning a few oohs from teammates as they remember

"That genius playmaker and striker you wanted to face, Kidou-san? Prodigious Gamemaker was the nickname, wasn't it?"

Jimon asked

"Correct."

"But I heard she quit soccer and can't stand properly without help?"