《Chapter 30》

Sumire harboured no genuine hatred towards anyone; at most, she held grudges against certain individuals. However, her true disappointment lay in the fact that the Mukata triplets refused to participate in the training when she requested their involvement. Their arrogance was evident and remained unchanged.

Presently, Kidokawa Seishuu is not in their prime form. Therefore, it is utterly ridiculous for them to proclaim themselves as winners solely based on their self-proclaimed strength.

Despite her silence, Sumire couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. It's ironic how she continuously reassures Gouenji that the blame is not his, and he reciprocates by absolving her of any fault. Yet, when it comes to the ultimate showdown, both of them experience the bitter taste of failure in their mouths.

---
3rd person POV:

The conversation had completely absorbed all the individuals present, causing them to be oblivious to the presence of Shishido, who was concealed behind the wall of the shop within the alleyway. His hidden position allowed him to observe without being noticed, as he waited for the opportune moment to make his move.

After a few moments, Shishido's nerves got the best of him, and he began to tremble with anxiety. Realizing that he needed to regroup with the rest of the Raimon members, he quickly made the decision to leave his hiding spot and set off in search of his comrades.

As he hurried through the narrow alleyways, Shishido's mind raced with thoughts of reuniting with the others and continuing their mission. The urgency of the situation pushed him to move swiftly, determined to find his teammates.

Shishido, upon finally catching sight of Ichinose, Aki, Domon, and Kazemaru, wasted no time in informing them that Endou was eager for a fight.

"There is a problem!"

Ichinose's immediate response was to question why Shishido hadn't gone in search of Sumire, as she would have intervened right away. Aki and Domon concurred with this sentiment.

Sumire held a position of authority within Raimon, and her word was typically heeded whenever a situation was about to escalate.

It was unsettling for them to learn that Sumire was already present and had not intervened to prevent Endou's actions.

"Sumire is there already...?"

Despite Ichinose's belief that Sumire knew what she was doing, he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. Nevertheless, he and the others agreed to accompany Shishido upon learning that Sumire's cane had been deliberately knocked away.

The group Shishido had gathered was far from pleased upon making this troubling discovery.

---
3rd person POV:

On the other side of the town.

Nishigaki let out an exasperated sigh while he returned his phone to his pocket, retrieving a crumpled piece of paper instead.

Coach Nikaidou stood next to him with one hand on his hip, gazing down at the paper in front of him. A small bead of sweat formed on his forehead, betraying his slight sense of unease as he scanned the contents.

"A call out, heh? They stick to old customs for the strangest things."

"Coach, they're acting way too selfish."

Nishigaki swiftly responded, directing his gaze towards Coach Nikaido in an instant.

Coach Nikaidou responded by casually waving his hand in a dismissive manner. This nonverbal gesture conveyed his lack of interest or approval towards the situation at hand.