Chapter 3 - Baby Summer Camp

INT. SAM & DANTE'S PENTHOUSE - DINNING ROOM - DAY

Sam is sitting in the dinning room, typing on her computer. She checks her phone for the time, looks up at the steps and yells.

SAM

Come on, guys! We're gonna to be late.

Scout runs down the stairs carrying a hairbrush. She's wearing a Lila's Kids summer camp t-shirt and shorts. She stops at the desk near the door. 

SCOUT

Mom, can you brush my hair?

SAM

Sure, baby.

Sam walks over and takes the brush.

SAM

Where are the boys?

SCOUT

Bathroom.

Sam looks up the stairs.

SAM

Danny, Rocco I swear, if you make me come up there we're going to have problems.

Rocco comes down the stairs wearing a blue Lila's Kids counsellor T-shirt. He turns to Sam while placing his backpack on the dinning table.

ROCCO

Snacks?

SAM

On the kitchen counter.

Rocco walks to the kitchen. Danny, in a yellow Lila's Kids camp T-shirt that is 2 sizes too small walks down the stairs and stops before the landing. The shirt rides up, revealing his abs.

DANNY

Are you seriously going to make me go?

-----------------------------------------------

INT. SAM AND DANTE'S PENTHOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Sam continues to brush Scout's hair as Danny enters the living room. He flops on the couch.

SAM

We already had this discussion.

DANNY

We didn't discuss anything. You did most of the talking.

SAM

Fine. Then Talk.

DANNY

Cool, thanks. I don't want to go.

SAM

Noted. You're going. Good talk.

Danny grunts as Scout grins, enjoying his misery.

SAM

I'm not going to have you sitting at home or the Quartermaines all day playing video games until school starts.

DANNY

So instead you're sending me to a baby summer camp?

SCOUT

It's not a baby summer camp!

DANNY

You'll be there so yeah...a baby summer camp.

Scout pulls a spare elastic from her wrist and flings it at Danny. He picks up a pillow to throw then freezes when he sees Sam's face. He drops it. Instead, he reaches for his basketball rolling next to the couch. He plays with it in his hands. Rocco walks into the room with the snack and starts packing his bag.