19. Anticipation

After dinner, their cousins left and Regulus and Cassieopiea sat in front of the fireplace, each getting a head start on their homework. "Cassie! Regulus!" They both hear and look at each other, making sure they won't finally going insane. "I'm in the fireplace!"

Cassie cautiously puts down her textbook and walks over to the fireplace to see her bestfriend's face in the fire, "What in Merlin's name?"

"I figured out a new spell, anywho can we come over tonight?" Izzy smiled victoriously as Regulus put down his parchment and sat down on the floor in front of the fire.

"Who's all included in that 'we'?" Regulus asks her.

"Uh, me and this thing over here," she says, gesutring to a person they couldn't see. "It's a thing that has a really weird tattoo of a snake, maybe you'll want him."

"Yeah, I'll take him I guess," he shrugs with a smile on his face, thinking about his boyfriend coming over.

"We'll see you soon," Cassie laughs as Izzy disappears. A few seconds later she appears through the floo with a small bag.

"Did you fit everything in there?" Reg questions as they back away from the fireplace for the two of them to step out.

"Undetectable extension charm," she grins as her twin comes out of the fireplace. "Now, you two can go hang out in his room while Cass and I go to hers."

They four look at each other before racing up stairs. Cassie threw open her door and slammed it shut as they made it inside. "You will not believe how dinner went!" They jumped on her bed and Cassie spent the next 15 minutes telling her everything.

"Oh my merlin! I love that! Lucius has had it coming for years!" She grins, shoving her best friend. "Now, are you telling me Sirius hasn't contacted you yet?"

"It's only been a few hours," Cassie reasoned, they were both still hoping that Sirius would come.

"Yeah, but he promised. I thought by now he would come to his senses, your balls in like 3 days! I never thought he would miss it, all that Gryffindor pride and stuff on keeping promises and whatever," she rolls her eyes. "Oh, how's the engagement going?" She asks, falling onto one of the pillows and grabbing one of Cassie's stuffed animals.

"Good, my mother had a bad day so as our routine I gave her updates, she hit me, then gave me updates, told me we're having dinner with Theo's parents tomorrow to discuss and we have other dinners, lunches, brunches, etc planned, but if everything goes well, those will all be canceled, " Cassie smiled excitedly. She was really hoping the dinner went well, if it did, then she wouldn't be having to worry about her future as much.

"And they will because you are in love and you can marry Theo and live happily ever after and have a ton of kids!" Izzy day-dreamed with a long sigh.

"How many are you talking about?" The girl asked her in shock. She was thinking maybe one.

"Well it has to be even so maybe 2 or 4," she suggests. "Although, you would probably really hate being pregnant so maybe you'll have twins and not have to worry about having more after that."

"TWINS?" Cassie shoves her and Izzy looked at her confused. "Dear merlin, I don't want twins! You can have twins!"

Izzy laugehd, "we're both twins, we're more likely to have them. I hope I will and I will be having at least 2, but it has to be an even number, I don't want a middle child to be left out," she says. She had been thinking about it and heard too many stories about parents leaving out their middle child. Even though that wasn't the case for her best friend.