24. Raven Buddies

With February quickly coming up, so was Valentine's Day. It was weird, this time around, most of them had relationships. Ash and Reggie, Densel and Izzy, Cassie and Theo. Barty and Evan were getting closer and people could just feel it. Pandora was hanging out with Barty and Evan for now even though she kept talking about a crush she had on someone in Ravenclaw.

Aries had a date. He hated it though, it was who he was engaged to. It was some Fourth year that he hadn't met. He really wanted to take Camilla, but her family was still waiting for Regulus's written agreement to their marriage. He had yet to sign it and had a year to convince his parents and her family that she was better suited to someone else– like Aries.

They were sitting in one of the areas in the common room, discussing their plans for the day. "Cassie, what are you and Theo doing?" Izzy asked, she was writing down schedules and how everyone should dress for the occasion.

"Great question," Cassie smiled, pointing to her and looked back to her exam prep book to avoid answering.

"Cassiopeia Selena Walburga Black!" Izzy snapped and Cassie slowly lowered the book and Izzy glared at her until the girl eventually closed the book. "This is your first Valentine's day as a couple! Theodore?"

Theo glanced over at her then at his girlfriend, "uh-uh- I don't know, we always hang out at the 5 same spots, it's like we've already gone on several dates to Hogsmeade, we'll probably go shopping for a little then hang out by the black lake."

Cassie nodded, "I like the sound of that, see Izzy, we're good, love you."

"Love you too," Theo smiled at her and she looked at him confused. "You-you were talking to Iz weren't you." She nodded and he looked embarrassed.

Aries snorted in laughter and Theo hit the back of his head. "That's gotta suck," Regulus laughed as he and Barty stayed focused on their game of exploding snap.

"I bet you suck," Evan teased and Cassie slapped him.

"Not an appropriate topic of conversation."

Evan rubbed the side of his head where she hit him, "you're not even a prefect!"

"No, but I'm his sister," She glared at him and Evan sighed dramatically and went back to his astronomy homework.

"Reggie, can you help me?" He cried in frustration.

Regulus looked at him in confusion, "it's in the book." Evan groaned and flopped over the couch. He rolled his eyes and looked at his sister, "did you talk to Sirius?"

Cassie nodded, "Yeah, don't worry, I'll tell you about it later. Now, let's talk about the match tomorrow."

Ash smirked, "we're going to kick ass tomorrow."

The quidditch captain laughed, "well yeah, but we still love fighting Ravenclaw."

"I love our Raven buddies, they're awesome," Evan grinned. Slytherin and Ravenclaws always threw the best parties.

Barty shrugged, "I'm just still in shock of what happened at the last match." That launched everyone into talking about how cool the match was. That's how everyone reacted whenever anyone talked about it.

Even the people not interested in quidditch thought it was cool.

~

The Slytherin team was gathered in the locker room, dressed and ready for their match. They were all waiting for Cassie to make a speech before their game like usual.

She looked around at all of them and smirked, "well, I'm proud of how we did last time. I'm proud of how well we're doing in practice, but I swear to god, if you get over confident and try to do something stupid, I will take my broom and–"