16. Date

"Oh, I'm nervous, Izzy. This is like my first official date. I mean I liked Marlene, but this is different. I'm already going to marry Theo and I want to make it work romantically."

"You have nothing to worry about," Izzy laughed, laying out Cassie's outfit for her on her bed. "You have an amazing person to make sure you look great, you have the perfect guy you're already guaranteed to get married to, plus you're are already friends. If anything goes wrong just call me or one of your brothers or kill him," she winks sliding a knife into her best friend's pocket, making her laugh.

Cassie takes out the knife and puts it back into Izzy's hands, "I'm not committing murder, at least today. Can't say the same about tomorrow. Or our first qudditch match. Or when exam season starts. Or-"

"I get it!" Izzy cuts her off with a laugh and Pandora comes out of the bathroom with the perfect shade of lipstick and some mascara.

"Not too much makeup, but it'll look amazing," Dora promised her and opened the bottle to show the color.

Cassie nodded, she thought the color looked amazing. Then, she glanced to the bed to see what Izzy had put on there.  It was a green plaid skirt with a black sweater, black leggings, and boots. She also laid out a belt, a necklace, and earrings. 

She smirked, "amazing choices."

Izzy flicked her hair, "Thanks, I try." Cassie laughed before she grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. 

She came back out, completely dressed and ready, but as she grabbed her purse, Izzy stopped her. "But seriously, take the knife. You know they get mad when we use magic in Hogsmeade and I want you to be safe."

"It's Theo," the Black laughed confused. Izzy gave her a look.

"I don't care if it is Theo. You're going on a date, I trust him, but I don't trust anyone else. You do the same for us," she said, nodding to Pandora who nodded in confirmation.

"Okay, okay, I cave," the older girl said before grabbing the knife and putting it in her bag. They waved to her and she waved back before making her way downstairs.  Theo was waiting patiently at the bottom. He dressed in dress pants and a button up green shirt with a large smile on his face. "Woah, who's going on a date?" Reggie asked, coming down the stairs.

"They are," his boyfriend answers, pointing at two of their friends as his sister comes down the stairs with Pandora to meet up with her boyfriend.

Regulus walks over to his sister and her boyfriend with a glare on his face, "You look beautiful," he says, looking at Cassie. "You look decent and remember you must treat her with respect, if you don't, she will hurt you and I will make sure to make your life a living hell." He smiles condescending and makes his way over to Ash.

"Reggie, if you follow us and I find out, I'm taking your head," Cassie grinned at her brother with a serious voice.

The two grab hands and walk out of the common room together. They walk upstairs and meet up with the group of students leaving for Hogsmeade. Cassie looks around at the group and Theo points to her brother and Remus. "Wonder what they're talking about."

The black haired girl chuckles at how flustered Remus looks. He looks like he wants to dig himself a whole and disappear.  An empty carriage appears and Cassie pulls Theo towards it. She closes the door behind them so no one else could get in.

Their first stop when they got out was the book store.  Theo absolutely loved it in there. He was such a nerd, but so was Cassie. They were in there for a few minutes before she grabbed a book about Divination, Occlumency, and Legitimacy. Her and Ash had been learning to enhance their abilities. They had been born with some natural talent, but they wanted to actually be able to do more. Theo looks at the book as they both put their stuff on the counter for the clerk. Cassie was faster than Theo to bring out her wallet and pay. "That'll be 20 galleons and 5 sickles."

"Don't worry about it," she laughs at Theo who tried to give him the money as she gives the galleons and sickles to the cashier. Cassie puts away her wallet after paying and goes to grab the bag, but Theo beats her to it. "I can carry it," his date offered, holding out her hand for the bag.

He shook his head with a smile, "You paid, I carry. Come on, it's 11:30, let's go to the three broomsticks." 

Cassie nodded and they walked to the pub that was open for students and took a seat after they ordered. "Did you hear that Lupin and Pettigrew are commenting again?" She asked him and his mouth dropped open in shock.

"No way!" Theo says, excitedly. "How I thought they got banned for life because of the last match they did!"

She laughed, "I know, I did too. It was so beautiful how many curse words came out of his mouth that day," she said with a dreamy look on her face and he rolled his eyes jokingly.

He shrugs, "I guess McGonagall had a change of heart."

The girl scoffed, "of course she did, they're Gryffindors, and the Marauders at that. They're practically her children, plus, I have not seen someone comment a quidditch match quite so brilliantly." Theo laughed and nodded. He liked seeing her talk about something that she was interested in. She had a certain glow in her dark eyes that not many people got to see.

He had to be honest, she did terrify him sometimes, but maybe that was a good thing, he never really had to worry about her getting her. She would hurt them. 

"What are you staring at?" She asked with a laughed. 

He sighed, "you, you look really pretty."

She blushed slightly, "Thank you, you look very handsome Mr. Nott."

~

When Cassie got back to her dorm that night, she told Pandora and Izzy everything. Where they went, what they did, what they talked about. She felt like she could really spend the rest of her life with him. Which was good because it was either him or one of her cousins.