Chapter 30 ⚜ The Strange

In Singer's house, I walk out of the shower wearing a towel and watching myself, I hear Dad Shout from down "Lydia get down here now"

I call out "Give me five minutes Dad I will be there" 

I dress quickly drying my hair and I get downstairs. Dean stands at the doorway, I smile running to Dean hugging him "Deaaaaan"

Dean lifts me up "Oh, Nerd... you didn't know how much, I missed you" he glares at his father while hugging me.

"Missed you too" I whisper "Don't call me that Casanova" He hit me on the Shoulder, Me pointing at Dean "Hey" I turn to John Winchester He looked exhausted "Hey Sir" 

John says "Hey, Lydia, It has been a long time since the last time" He orders Dean "Dean take Lydia. I want to talk with Bobby alone" 

Dean says "Okay come, Lydia"

We went to The yard in my favourite place under the apple tree and I give him the beer that I had hidden there.

Dean gives me a look "You're a little thief"

"Get it back to me if you don't want" I try taking the bottle from his hand.

Dean laughs and takes it back "Shut up"

"You look exhausted like uncle what happened?"

Dean takes a sip "you know hunting trips" 

"Dean I don't like this life you all put your lives in danger. You deserve a normal life" 

"Now you talk like Sam, That's our life our job is the best"

"No, you say that to be like your dad you deserve another life you will make yourself dead remember these words"

"Lydia it's been months since I saw you and your words make me upset"

I take a sip "Okay Sorry I will shut my mouth now"

"Nerd" he hit me gently on the shoulder

"What??" 

"You look great today"

"I know, oh the beer is finished" I look at the bottles "I will get the beer from my room, Wait for me" I standing

"Okay"

I get into the house Uncle John and Dad were talking while I go upstairs but listened, John says "It's a bad idea if she knows she will not forgive you, Bobby"

Bobby says "I don't know I think is the best idea. Allison dead, John, Wake up she is the youngest Argent, The argent will end there's no heir"

"Look, I get your point, She can't go outside don't let her go, it's safe for her If she meets them everything we made went into the trash"

"She will kill us if I told her that. She got the chance to enter Stanford and I stopped her, She is avoiding me, John. Thank God that she is working with Malissa in the hospital, she makes her busy"