Chapter 47 ⚜ Rose

I woke up alone, I called Caroline to get me some clothes, and she came and gave them to me before she went to school.

I head into the kitchen to have breakfast and I sit on the counter after finishing my breakfast. I'm thinking about what is happening to me in my life. was my life useful? I did not achieve anything, Linda is really alive, where is she? Wendy is really my mom?

My phone rings 'Stefan' I answer "Hey!"

Stefan on the phone "Hey, Do you still have Lucinda's dagger?"

I head to the bag and take out the dagger and hold it "Yes, with me"

"Meet me at School"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

Outside the high school, Stefan and Damon are talking about Elena's disappearance. I get out of my car, closing the car door and look in front of me finding Damon and Stefan arguing "What happened?"

Damon asks "You Okay?"

I nod "fine, What happened, Steph?"

Stefan says "Elena is missing"

I ask "How?"

Damon says "You have the dagger"

I put my hand on my bag "Yes"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

After while. Stefan is talking with Bonnie about Elena. Bonnie says "I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan. Even if I wanted to. It took all from me and Grams to undo it the first time"

Stefan says "But I can open the door, right? I can talk to her?"

Bonnie says "Yeah but Damon's right. She's not gonna tell you anything, not without something in return"

I say "She is a bitch Stefan"

Stefan says "I know but guys I have to do something. I have no idea who has Elena; I have no idea where she is"

I say "What if there was another way to find her?"

Bonnie asks "What?"

I say "We can track her from blood relatives"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Damon's car, Stefan and Damon are going to Elena's rescue, I'm with them. Damon says "Alaric sure likes his weapons" Stefan has a little bottle with vervein in it in his hands "What the hell is that?"

Stefan says "I don't know, Lydia says___"

I say "it's a vervein bomb or a grenade or something like that. It was in Lucinda's weapons"

Damon says "Weird"

Stefan asks "Hey, how much further is it?"

Damon says "About 80 miles"

Stefan asks "Who do you think took her?"

Damon says "Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone. They pick out the wrong girl"

I say "Or She is the right girl, from the difficulty of catching Katherine they decide to take Elena"

They nod.

Stefan says "Thank you for helping me"

I say "I'm here anytime, there is no need for thanks between friends"

Damon says "Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliché of it all makes me itch"

Stefan says "Oh, come on Damon. We both know that you being in this car have absolutely nothing to do with me anyway"