Chapter 48 ⚜ Winchester Home

In the mansion, I sleep in the main bedroom, my phone rings 'Casanova'. I put the pillow on my face but the phone continue ringing. I groan "Casanova"

"All right. I've been cruisin' some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler was found off the coast of Cali –- its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. Hey. Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?"

I'm with a sleepy voice  "No. I'm listening. Keep going, Honey"

"Until Sam told me that we will back home –- back to Kansas."

"Where'd that come from? and what includes our call?"

"The house where Mom died and it didn't burn down, they rebuilt it, right?"

"I guess so, yeah."

"Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy like Sam but....the people who live in our old house –- Sam thinks they might be in danger."

I sit on the bed rubbing my eyes "Why would he think that?"

"He just wants me to trust him on this and also he can't really explain it is all because he has these nightmares."

"Visions"

"Yes, he dreamt about Jessica's death –- for days before it happened."

I stand from the bed "Dean that's the same dream I had"

"I know it, for that, I call you to come to meet me, okay, he isn't with me, there is something you have to see"

"Kensas?"

"yes"

I groan "Fine"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Kansas, I walk into a diner searching for Dean, I find him sitting alone, and I throw at him my bag "If you wake me up early like that, I'm gonna kill you"

"Bitch" he stands and hugs me "I missed you"

"No you get your Sammy, you just put me in the trash" Dean laughs and we sit. Sam walks out of the bathroom and I stare at Dean "You said meet me, you didn't tell me Sam will be here"

"My bad but you have to see each other"

Sam stares when at me, two years, Sam is now in front of me, two years we have grown and changed. I remember Lain Thomas's quote: I am not scared of never meeting you. I'm scared of having met you and let you go for a long time.

Sam looks at Dean "Lydia"

I say "Sam"

Sam sits down next to Dean "How are you?'

I nod "good" I take a deep breath "What are we doing here actually" I look at Dean "What do you want me to see?"

Dean looks at Sam "Tell her"

Sam says "I dreamt about Jessica's death, the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything, and I didn't do anything about it 'cause I didn't believe it, you understand"

"I do"

"And now I'm dreaming about a tree, about our house, and about some woman inside screaming for help. I mean, that's where it all started, Lydia, this has to mean something, right?"

Dean overwhelmed "I don't know."

Sam gives him a look "What do you mean you don't know, Dean? This woman might be in danger. I mean, this might even be the thing that killed Mom and Jessica!"

"As a Banshee maybe Sam's right"

Dean nods "All right"

I ask "What tree?"