Chapter 39 ⚜ Rick

I, Malia, and Elena are walking outside after the school day. Malia heads to Stiles's jeep waving to us "See you later, ok? Bye" 

Elena and I wave at her "Bye"

Stefan cut us "Hi, We need to talk"

I give them a look "What if I go to see Caroline?"

Stefan holds my arm "No, Stay here"

Elena confused "What happened Stefan?"

Stefan told us about the other vampire in the town and the connection between me and him is my mother used to know him, He lied but Why?

Elena looks worried "So you have no idea who it could be?"

Stefan sighs "None, but it must somebody now because leaving a body like that....rather sloppy or he tries to send a message" He looks at me "Lydia, Who lives in the mansion?"

I shake my head "None"

Elena thinks "Are you sure it's not Damon?"

Stefan says " I'm never sure about Damon, but he's been trying to keep low profile so it's just doesn't make any sense to me"

I ask "So what are you gonna do?"

Stefan says "Damon is tracking now, right now." He turns to Elena "Look I promise you the truth so I wanna tell you. I want you to be careful"

Elena says "When I saw you, I thought you were coming to say goodbye"

Stefan to Elena "Not yet!" To me "Lydia, Do you have vervain in the mansion?"

I confused "What? I don't know"

Stefan looks at my chest "What is this Necklace?" He touches it but his hand burned "You wear one, Who gives it to you?"

I touch my moon silver necklace, I tried to remember "I don't remember but someone told me never to take it off since my 15th birthday it was a gift from him"

Elena looks at me "It must be a vampire compelling you, Lydia"

I look around "I must go now, see you later"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Bobby's house, I sit in the living room trying to remember who gave me the necklace, Bonnie sent me a message to meet her at her grandmother's house

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

I knock on the gram's door.

Bonnie opens the door "Hey, Welcome. Please come in" 

I get in the house.

Grams says "Come in, Lydia" She smiles and we hug "How are you?"

"Great"

Grams looks at Bonnie "You can go now, Bonnie. Aren't you late for school"

 Aren't you late for school"