Chapter 46 ⚜ Plan B

In Salvatore's Boarding house, Damon opens the door "You came?"

I get in "Sorry I'm late, Family business" I smile "Look who is here?" 

Mason is tied at a chair in the middle of the living room.

Damon says "Our favorite wolfi" He turns to Mason "When did you two meet? Did she seduce you and tell she loved you? You're supernatural so she can't compel you. I'm she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way" Jeremy arrives "I thought I told you to leave"

Jeremy says "I found something in Rick's boxes stuff"

I ask "What is it?"

Jeremy says "I did a search on my phone, it's a plant: Aconitum Vulparia. Grows in the mountain of the northern hemisphere, communally known as "Aconite", "blue rocket" and "Wolf spin""

Damon looks at the plant "What else did you read?"

Jeremy says "Well, every source says something different. One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus. Another one says that it protects people and another one says, well it's toxic"

I say "It's hard to find, Jer"

Damon says "So it's true, why you didn't tell me"

I say "Excuse me I told you yesterday"

Damon says "Yeah After the kiss" Jeremy looked confused.

I correct "The forehead kiss" 

Mason whimpers.

Damon looks at him "I'm guessing toxic" He takes the plant and goes toward Mason "What's Katherine doing in Mystic falls?" Mason doesn't answer so Damon puts the plant on Mason's cheek. Mason's skin burns "Why is she here?"

Mason smirks "She's here with me! Why are you asking? Jealous?!"

"How rude of me. I just realize I didn't offer you anything to eat" He puts the plant in Mason's mouth "Yummy!" Damon is still torturing Mason.

 I just realize I didn't offer you anything to eat" He puts the plant in Mason's mouth "Yummy!" Damon is still torturing Mason

I sit writing in my diary watching them. 

Jeremy sitting next to me "So that real?"

I ask "What?"

Jeremy smiles "You're a hunter and Banshee"

I ask "Who told you that"

Damon still torturing Mason "Not me"

Jeremy says "I heard Elena and Stefan"

I say "you must keep it a secret"

Jeremy asks "Why you didn't hunt them?"

Damon says "I think I will think of snapping your neck again"

I say "I found my friends' supernatural creatures and I became one" remember Crowley words "also one day a man taught me something, we are all born with good and evil sides, we choose and I know these Freaky brothers have good in them"