Chapter 44 ⚜ The Return

In Salvatore Boarding house, Alaric and I arrive at the same time, and Stefan welcomes us "Thanks for coming, Ric, Lydia"

Damon smiles "I got you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon into coffee?"

Alaric says "Elena mentioned you needed my help"

I avoid Damon "Yeah, you called me Stefan"

Stefan explains "Yeah, we were hoping you could help sheet some light on the Lockwood family"

Alaric says "Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?"

"And me?" I sit on the sofa

Damon says "Why you wouldn't? But your dead not dead vampire wife might, And you Lydia daughter of Hunter who knows all the history places also a Banshee"

Elena says "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together" 

Stefan says "You said that she has spent years researching this town"

Alaric says "Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rounded in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction"

Damon says "Like that amazing vampire story"

Elena says "Aside from vampires, what else"

Alaric says "The lycanthrope"

Elena says "Wait, like werewolves?"

Damon says "No way, impossible, way too launch"

Stefan says "Is it?"

Damon says "I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some on years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?"

I cough "Hiding in the woods from hunters"

Elena was confused "What?"

I say "Werewolf exists, Windigo, Demons, and indigo children. All the myths are real"

Damon says "You kidding me"

I raise my eyebrow "Damon, what are you?"

Damon smirks "Vampire"

I point at him "Vampires are myths but look at you, I'm Banshee too, I turned by werewolf alpha bite"

Stefan says "You had a point"

Alaric says "Why do you suspect the Lockwoods?"

Damon says "Because vervein didn't affect the mayor at founder's day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler"

Stefan says "And at the school carnival his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fell into the carnival's worker, It suggest it's some sort of a supernatural entity"

Elena says "We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure it out what it is"

Alaric says "Well, all her things are still at Duke. I mean her office is still there, she's technically still missing"