Chapter 36 ⚜ Freaking Halloween

I'm sitting on the sofa holding my biology book, Bobby is watching TV.

Logan on TV: This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with breaking news of another deadly animal attack. The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls has claimed another victim, local high school student Elena Gilbert. Police are certain that forensic evidence will confirm that this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.

Sheriff Forbes on TV: I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. The hunter is in stable condition.

Bobby looks at me "I didn't think it was an animal attack, Are sure that isn't related to Scott's pack?"

"Yeah, Dad. We have another problem so we are busy" I mutter under my breath "The real animal is still out there, I'm sure it's a vampire attack"

Logan on TV: To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught.

"Lydia, you still with me"

"Sorry, what you were talking about"

"How about tomorrow night at the Founder's Party? Who will go with you?"

"My dead boyfriend"

"Stop joking"

"I'm not dating anyone, dad"

"Lydia, I know you. You have a lot of friends"

"Elena with Stefan. Caroline and Stefan's brother Damon. Scott with Kira. Stiles and Malia, me and ghost. Bonnie with grams"

"Will, I will be very happy to take my annoyed daughter"

I smile "Okay"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Lockwood's mansion, The Founder's Party. I get in arm in arm with Dad, Bobby tries to cheer me up "Smile girl"

I smile "Dad, you look gorgeous in the suit, We should find you a girl then"

"Idijt"