Chapter 42 ⚜ Miss Mystic Falls

It's nighttime, In a Stanford apartment. Sam gets in his new room, He lies on the bed to rest, and blood falls on his face so he opens his eyes.

Sam sees Jessica put on the ceiling sliced across the stomach, and set on fire. Sam screams.

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Bobby's house, I wake up screaming with hard knocks on the door it's Dean and I open it. Dean worries "Why are screaming?"

"It's a nightmare, don't worry" I close the door as he enters.

"you are sweating and mmm your nepp__ is mmm showing, change your damn clothes"

I look at myself "Oh God" I run upstairs

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

I get downstairs, Dean is in the kitchen I sit on the counter as he tries to make breakfast asking "What's up?"

I shrug "Nightmare as always"

"What happened?"

"There is a thing that says if you had a bad dream don't talk about it"

"Fine, I will be sleeping on the couch until Bobby comes back"

"No, I cleaned Linda's room" I shake my head "Sam's room"

"As you wish Princess"

I smile because he never called me that "You didn't call me a nerd? Casanova"

He slaps my hand "I am trying to be nice after the nightmare"

I wink at him "What happened with Rachel?"

"She was very hot and her boobs.. wait a minute I am not continuing in this conversation nerd you are a girl"

I laugh "I will be a hunter soon I want to learn everything guys about your lifestyle"

"That sex idiot, not a lifestyle" I look at him and stay quiet "Nerd, who was your first?"

"What?!" Remember the kiss with Sam

Dean smiles "Who? I can see that in your eyes and you are smiling"

I laugh "Stop, I won't tell you"

Dean looks at me "I am the older one. Tell me and be honest" I stay quiet "It was Sammy right" he sighs "Lydia, you are sad since he went to law school and the way you look at him I am a man I can understand"

"Dean, This thing is over, we were young and now we parted, After Aiden, I feel guilty"

"I can feel you are hurt and missing him Aiden in peace, Lydia"