Chapter 35 ⚜ Salvatores

It's morning, I head to Mystic Grill and order coffee. I sit alone at a table by the window. I'm researching the doppelganger until I feel like someone standing in front of me and I look up.

Elena smiles "Lydia" she is with Bonnie.

I take off my glasses "Hi, Bonnie, How is Derek?"

Bonnie gives me her hand "Hot as always" 

We're focuse on each other, I laugh and we shake hands but we gasp together.

Elena was concerned "guys are you okay?

I take a deep breath "What the hell?"

Bonnie wonders "Lydia, what are you? Are you a witch?"

"No, I'm not"

"Give me your hand"

I thought for a moment and then standing and giving Bonnie my hand. We hold hands and close our eyes and then walk back from each "You are of Salem's lineage" 

Bonnie widen her eyes "Oh my God, you're a witch"

Elena sits amazed "Wow" 

Bonnie sits also and Caroline comes with a smile and sit 

I say "Well, about the comet"

Bonnie says "Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity"

Caroline says "Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens" 

"Funny" I slap Caroline's shoulder "So then what?"

Elena says "So then nothing"

Caroline says "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" 

Elena says "Nope. We didn't go there."

Caroline says "Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok?" 

I smirk "You are supposed to share the smut"

Elena says "We just talked for hours" 

Caroline says "OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!" I look at Bonnie "Derek"

Bonnie says "We sit talk and spend time and kiss"

Caroline hugs Bonnie "See that's how we work talk and kiss" 

I sadly "Take your chance before you lose time or him"

"Profound" Elena getting up

Bonnie asks "Where are you going?" 

"Caroline and Lydia's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." Elena left us.

Bonnie looks at me "You okay, Dee?" 

I get up "Yeah, I just remembered Aiden. I will meet Kira, I have to go"

Caroline worried "Just take care" 

I nod to her and leave.

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

On the comet night, Caroline, I, and Bonnie are seated at another table. After the drama between Vicki, Tyler, and Jeremy. Caroline says "Ugh, it's just so much drama. Ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores?"