Chapter eleven: he's here

"Look at you doing the walk of shame." Kaiser snickered. I stopped doing what I could only call wobbling and glared at him, making him only laugh loudly. "I see you and Alexander have made up, very nicely by the looks of it."

"Can you shut up," I grumbled. "He's my husband. There's nothing wrong with copulating with him."

"Not if it's going to smell throughout the hallways. We're creatures with strong senses." He pointed at his nose. I looked at him, suddenly remembering something. "When are you getting a girlfriend?"

Kaiser coughed loudly at my question, and I looked at him with wide eyes. "That's none of your business."

"Oh, but my sex life is totally your business."

"It is if I'll be walking into a conference room smelling like your arousal."

"Ew," I slapped his arm. "Don't ever say that again."

Kaiser grinned, and we walked outside. It was time for training. I wanted to remain the strongest to ever walk on this land. That way, I could protect my kingdom and my people.

"Today, I'll be fighting you." I said to Kaiser, pointing at him menacingly. His eyes widened, and he aggressively shook his head.

"No ways, and end up in a coma like Luke? I'll pass."

I laughed, "he is not in a coma."

"Sei is stronger. He would be a great sparring partner." Kaiser suggested, pointing across the field we were on. I looked to the direction of his finger, finding Sei speaking with the rest of the guards. I quickly shook my head, my cheeks flushing at the thought of what happened earlier. Kaiser looked at me curiously and poked my cheek, "what is this?"

"It's called blushing." I huffed.

"I know, why are you blushing?"

"No reason."

Kaiser thought about my response for a while. "He's the one you slept with, isn't he?"

"NO!" I boomed out, covering my mouth when my own volume scared me. I looked around, glad to see that I didn't get any attention on me. "Don't say things like that outloud,"

"So? Why do you look like he had his entire manhood inside you?"

"He..." I sighed. "I may or may not have moaned inside his mind while Alexander touched me."

Kaiser's mouth gaped open. "I know, I know." I said, slapping my palm over my face. Why would I even do that?

"He's dating someone." Kaiser mumbled.

"I know."

"You're married."

"I know, Kaiser."

"You're in love with him."

"I know... Wait, no I'm not!" I quickly defended myself. I loved Alexander only, and that's how it should always be.

Kaiser shook his head, "You freaky girl. I bet he was all hot and bothered after seeing that. But you can't do that to your partners. It's cheating."

"We didn't touch each other." I said with a frown.

"Yeah, well, it never starts with touching. It's always in the mind first. Once you cheat mentally, it all goes south."

I looked down in embarrassment. He was right. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't ever play with mine or his feelings like that. "I guess I haven't changed after all." I said softly, "Always the homewrecker."

Kaiser didn't respond, making me turn and walk away. He never followed me, leaving me to drown in my guilt.

__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__

I poked a wedge of potato with my fork, sliding it around my plate. The food smelled delicious, but my appetite was nowhere to be found. I felt disgusted with myself and my actions. I still was the same human being I didn't want to be. I still was the ruiner of relationships.

As if the Sarah and Damien situation wasn't enough...

"Is the food not to your liking?" I heard Alexander ask me. I looked up from my plate, putting the fork down when I saw him staring at it. "I'm not very hungry."

"I never thought I would hear you say that sentence." He mumbled, sipping on white wine. "What is wrong? You've been quiet this whole lunch." He told me.

"It's nothing to worry about, just anxious." I replied softly.

"About seeing him again after months?" Alexander asked, his expression darkening. I looked away from him and shook my head. "Not everything is about Silas." I breathed out. I was tired of having this conversation. I thought things were finally good between us now.

Alexander didn't say anything more, and he continued eating in silence. I only looked down at my food. There was a knock on the door, and Sei stepped in. He looked right at me, his eyes slightly welling up with tears.

"Sei? Is everything okay?" I asked him quickly.

"Silas..." He said urgently, looking both scared and excited. "His body... He's here."

I heard Alexander snarl lowly when I nearly tore my dress at how fast I stood up. I didn't think that Kaiser would get them to bring him so soon. I had expected to wait for a few more days.

I quickly followed Sei as he led me to my training room, hearing Alexander's shoes rushing behind me. I held my long dress up as I ran faster, not wanting to delay this any further. I would start fixing him right now. I had to.

Sei pushed into the room, stepping aside to let me enter. I slowed down when I saw a body laying on a bed, my hand flying over my mouth. My eyes swelled as tears clouded my vision. His blue hair, his pale yet glistening skin, his beautiful lips. It was all him.

I rushed to his side, pushing away a fairy that was doing something to his arms. "Out!" I shouted at them, "Begone all of you!" I was like a wolf that had just found her mate. I had gotten all possessive over him. The fairies bowed and left, but Sei made no attempt to leave. Alexander stood at the doorframe, staring at Silas in disgust.

I ignored his awful looks and looked at Silas, gently pushing a strand of his hair behind his ear. It somehow had grown much longer than it had been. It was also dirty, having small pieces of dry leaves on it. I put my hand on his cheek, his skin unnaturally cold.

"I'm so happy you're here," I whispered to Silas, reaching down to hold his hand. Sei walked to me and looked at his twin nervously. "Can you wake him up?" He asked me softly.

"I will do everything I can. I promise."

Sei looked at me and nodded, "I will stay in case you need anything." He looked at Alexander, "is that alright with you?"

Alexander still had his eyes on Silas. Millions of emotions seemed to be flashing through his eyes, so much that he didn't even hear what Sei had asked him. "Alexander." Sei called, making him quickly look at him. "I'm asking if I can stay with the queen so I can help her where she needs it."

"She didn't need anyone's help when she woke that pixie up, so she'll be fine. Besides, I need to speak to you urgently."

Sei looked at Silas once more and nodded, "I'll be back later." He mouthed to me silently. I nodded and watched as he and Alexander left, the door shutting behind them. I turned to Silas and rolled back the sleeves of my dress. No matter what, I will wake him up. I will hear his voice again. I will see his smile again.

"I will do whatever it takes." I whispered, lifting my hand and watching as golden magic swirled out of my palm.

Hope you enjoyed
Vote| Comment |Share

Their Sorceress (Book 2 of Their Human)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें