three.

Dale and T-dog set up a gazebo attached to Dale's RV as I sat cleaning their guns which was my chore. Considering they didn't want to trust me with weapons in case I went on a wild rampage they sure do trust me in possession of their guns to clean them. Idiots. Like I couldn't just take one of the many weapons and kill them all in a few minutes right now. I wasn't going to but I could. Surprised these people weren't dead yet. "Dale, here's some peaches for you" Glenn held up the bucket to Dale as he took one. He leaned the bucket to me as I took one and muttered "Thank you." to him. Andrea walks past greeting everyone with a good morning. Glenn offers everyone a peach as T-dog rubs his eye, "Sup?" he asks.

Glenn widens his eyes and blurts out a "Nothing. Nothing's up. Why?" Something was definitely off. His whole vibe has been off since last night. Pausing from cleaning the guns, Dale and T-dog looked at him suspiciously. They sensed it too but they only realise now due to his response. Glenn looks between them before walking off with the basket. Weird. I placed the gun I was cleaning on the floor and followed Glenn who was now talking to Lori. "You have a medical condition." Glenn states before both him and Lori spot me. Shit. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as she shook her head. Glenn stiffens as we all share glances at each other. "You can't tell anyone." Glenn blurts out, "She's pregnant." With a death stare Lori hits Glenn on the shoulder. Shit. "Who's, is it?" I ask. I heard a few rumours that Lori and Shane had been bumping uglies before Rick showed back up which wasn't too long ago. Lori stared at me for a moment. I could tell she looked shocked at what I said. Glenn raised his eyebrows at me clearly not knowing what I meant. Guess he hasn't been checking Gossip Girl lately. "Have you told Rick?" I stare at her. Please tell me you have told your husband.

Looking away from me, she shakes her head. "Please keep this a secret." A secret. A baby is not a secret. I can't keep a baby a secret. It was another mouth to feed. Another big responsibility. They already lost one child, why would they have another. Someone vulnerable to look after. A new born baby would be difficult in normal circumstances but now it would be treacherous. Then Shane calls me and Glenn over. Glenn offers a peach to Rick. Glenn and I glance at Rick and then at Lori. I can't not slip up about this. It's too difficult. Glenn walked off and I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. If I just stood her I would end up slipping up and telling everyone about Lori's 'medical condition' as Glenn put it.

"Kaia." Carl shouts me over. I didn't want to make friends with the kid but he saved me from a possible slip up. I smile awkwardly and make my way over to the kid. "You alright?" I ask. He lifts his sheriff hat up and nods. His big blue eyes look up at me and I look away. He looks like him. "I want to learn how to shoot. Can you teach me?" He asks. He's a kid. He shouldn't want to learn how to shoot a gun. But for his safety it was the best idea. He would have to learn self defence one day. Why not today? His mom and dad won't always be around to protect him. "Why don't you ask your parents that?" I sit on a log and look down at my hands.

"Well, can you talk to them?" He asks again, "They won't listen to me." Shit. Now he wants me to talk to his mom and dad. How can I do that without slipping up about his mom's situation? "You should ask them. I can't get into that stuff with them." I reply to him trying my best not to look at him as he stares at me with his pleading eyes. Carl paces and that's when I notice something poking his shirt out. "What's that?" I question him. He lifts his shirt up and my gun is strapped to him. That kid is sneaky. "That's my gun." I exclaim which got the attention of Lori, Shane and Rick. They all rushed over. "How the hell did this happen?" Lori grabs the gun from Carl and paces. I don't know, maybe you have been too busy with your affairs to watch your kid. You always watch your kid now. Lori looks at me. Is she seriously blaming me right now? "You think I let him have the gun." I accused her. She shrugs her shoulders. If she continues her little secret will get spilled right onto the grass right now. "He needs watching. That ain't my fault. Maybe you all have been too caught up in your own affairs and situations to notice." I dig at Lori. Can't believe I was getting the blame for this. "He asked me to teach him to shoot just now. I told him to ask you."