six.

With shame of being caught with Shane, I couldn't bear to face Daryl or even sleep in Shane's tent again. I begged Maggie to let me stay in the house for a few nights so I could figure out the sleeping arrangements for the foreseeable future. I was far too embarrassed for Daryl to even know I let Shane get his way with me. I didn't want him to think bad of me. Even if he didn't already think I was a piece of shit for going to leave yesterday. I regret trying to leave then. It wasn't the right time at all. They needed me for now.

Leaning in the doorway of Beth's room, I watch as Maggie and Patricia try to help Beth as she is stuck in a trance. Shock probably. Poor girl should've been able to grieve long ago about her mother's death. But she had hoped her dead mother would be treated from the virus and continue where they left off in life. "Do you need any help?" I ask. Maggie notices me and smiles but shakes her head. "I'm alright thank you." She nods as she sits next to Beth's rigid body. "Why'd you wanna stay?" So many reasons. I sigh and shake my head bringing my hands up to rub my face.

"Oh Maggie, why would I want to stay out there?" I sigh and she tilts her head at me.

"Daryl lives out there. Carl too. Your friends, I mean." She replies. Daryl. Why would I want to stay out there with him? He would judge me for yesterday. I can't face the embarrassment yet. I suck my lips in. "I can't face him again." I fumbled, twiddling my thumbs.

Her mouth opens and closes a few times trying to find the words, "So you..." She raises her brows at me.

"No." I exclaim, "Shane and I..."

"You had sex?" She bellows. I jump and walk towards her.

"No.." I sat down next to her, "Nearly by a tree outside after Lori came back. Daryl he saw." I cover my face as my face becomes red. Maggie cackles and claps her hands together.

"You dirty dog." She hits my arm, "How does Daryl feel about it?" Why would I want to care what he thought about me nearly jumping onto Shane in a horny daze? I was just embarrassed of my actions. Of him seeing me be so slutty.

"He must think I'm a slut." I insult myself, "Raging horny freak." I begin to pick at my nails. "What's funny is I told myself I would never go there with Shane ever. Who knew where that man's dick had gone and I didn't want to catch any of its lurgies."

"I can't believe you called yourself that." She opens her mouth in shock. I shook my head. I was disgusted by a true freak for that shit show a few days ago. Maggie strokes Beth's hair, "How about some apple juice to cure your sluttiness." She laughs at me as she stands up. We make our way downstairs and get met with Lori in the kitchen who was making something to eat. "Little rascal must be starving in there." I point to her stomach. Lori never ate this much before she was pregnant; she always gave up her food for Carl if he was still hungry. She was a good mom. Maybe she'd adopt me. She chuckles and rubs her tiny belly. How could something so tiny want so much food?

"Did Rick say anything to you about Glenn when they got back from town?" Maggie questions grabbing a pitcher with apple juice and 3 glasses.

Lori shook her head, "Just that it got pretty bad." No shit they brought back a random injured teenager back with them. Whatever shit they got themselves into they better sort out quickly or I will. "He's not the same. Says he froze." She pours the juice. Woohoo apple juice for me. Hello my love. Passing a glass to me she continues, "He blames me." Apple juice. Oh my god apple juice. This was the best glass of apple juice ever. I could orgasm over this right now. Well if that didn't show how desperate I was then I don't know what would. "He came back, that's what matters." Lori tells her. Maybe I don't want to get myself involved with a man. They seemed like hard work. I think me and my apple juice were a perfect match. "Things were good before he got back." Maggie glances at the table.