ten.

"You can't just bring back a random kid." Rick yelled at me on the porch of the house. I was getting lectured by the Ricktator himself. Charlie stood behind me as Rick yelled at me. "We have enough mouths to feed already." Rick paced towards me.

"What did you want me to do?" I shout back, "Can't just leave a helpless kid to die."

"We don't have the supplies for him." He shakes his hands at me in frustration.

"I can do another run." I tell him. I can do extra if that's what it takes not to kill some helpless kid."

"Another run?" He asks, yelling, "We can't keep doing thousands of runs just because you decided to take things into your hands and bring some kid back." Rick rubs his reddened face, a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Well you didn't ask any of us if you could bring a baby into this world." I shout at him, "YOU made that decision when you didn't want to wrap your willy before you got silly." Well Shane didn't wrap it before he tapped it but my point still stands.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but just to make it clear," Charlie speaks up, "I'm not a kid. I'm actually 16." Rick and I both looked at Charlie in question. "Sorry. You can go back to your bitch fight now." He nods.

Slowly turning my head back to Rick, I raise my eyebrows at him. "I can teach him how to help out." I tell Rick.

"I don't need teaching." Charlie speaks up again. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?" Rick asks, his hand lingering on his gun in his belt.

"I mean I've killed a few of those things. It can't be that hard to use a knife, right?" He tells us.

"See? Mr 'I'm not a kid, I'm 16' can handle himself." I smile at Rick tapping him on the shoulder. Before going back to the boot of the car where Daryl was sorting out what we had gotten from the run. Daryl was holding something with a look on his face I couldn't decipher. He was looking at the pink bodysuit and the black lacy piece I had shoved in their earlier. Shit. I forgot I put those in there. "You found the, uh, gifts I got for..." I try to make an excuse up.

"Ya' got someone you're trying to impress?" Daryl raises his eyebrows at me and wiggles the lingerie at me. I grab it from his hands and throw it into the boot of the car before any one could see. "Shut up." I tell him.

"Where ya' gonna wear it?" He asks, "To go off to kill some walkers?" He looked pissed at me as he glared at the lingerie. Fuck. Why did I even get these? I didn't actually have a reason for it. I gulp trying to find a good excuse.

"I didn't get them for me." I blurt out. Daryl squints at me, trying to decipher if I was lying or not. "Skittles weren't the only thing Glenn wanted me to get for Maggie." YES! Great excuse. Totally believable, I hope. He raises his eyebrows at me looking at me from the side of his eyes.

"Mhm." He mumbles. He didn't believe me. I thought I was being believable.

"He did." I reply, my voice heightening. Daryl raised his eyebrows at me as he shoved the lingerie in a bag before Charlie came over to us. Charlie began to rummage through the clothes and other things with us. He pulls out a matching pair of underwear and lifts it up to Daryl. "Hmm. Suits you." He says before putting it back down.

"Exactly what I thought." I replied to him and he laughs, "He'd look like a hot piece of ass in that." Charlie cackles with a nod while Daryl lowers his brows at me trying, dragging his lip through his teeth before huffing. "What's your stripper name?" I ask, Daryl, "Princess? Trixie?"

"Candy?" Charlie pitches in, "Ameythst?" Daryl rolls his eyes at us as he angrily puts clothes in bags.

"Ah, got it." I smile, "Kinky grunter, right?" I wiggle my eyebrows at Daryl and shakes his head. Charlie lets out a loud laugh.