fifteen.

Gathering in formation, we all stand with our weapons tightly gripped in our hands as we get ready to take down the walkers. Hershel slides the gate open as we rampage in before sliding it closed immediately. Jumping forwards, I push the knife through the walkers head then slamming it out before moving along in formation with everyone else. We keep formation as we attack the oncoming walkers ready for dinner time.

The others stayed on the other side of the fence as they shouted and tried to pop as many of the walkers they could through the gaps as they could. Running forwards, I slam a walker straight in the head as Rick yells for me to stay close. I come back as T-Dog leaves formation. "Don't break ranks." Rick calls to him. T-Dog picks up a riot shield and slams a walker back with a shout. Maggie bends down to take it out as everyone yells for her to come back. I look behind as Rick peers through the tower door and then I spot the vast amount of walkers just inside the other fence with the gate wide open.

Ushering the others to take cover, we all stand backed up against the wall as we spot another variant of walker. We've come across old walkers, fast food walkers but never have we ever come across walkers with riot gear on. They stagger on towards us and Daryl stupidly aims an arrow at their head but it bounces off. Smart idea. Rick and Daryl push the walkers to the floor as they dart over to the other fence.

The geared up walkers come to us and we all try to hit through their helmets. But nothing would go through these helmets. They were literally made to protect them against weapons like this. Grabbing the walker's helmet, I slide the visor up struggling to bring my weapon up to it's head, I fall back slightly before forcing my weapon through the gap and piercing it right through the skull. "Did you fucking see that?" I shout and jump up, pleased with myself.

T-Dog, Maggie and Glenn glance at me for a moment before copying what I did. Sprinting towards another walker, I push it's helmet back again but my feet get caught up in a mess. Falling down, I hit the floor with a loud bump which caused my ass to sting. That one is gonna hurt. The walker falls on top of me as it tries to bite at me. Struggling under it, I force the helmet to the side trying to lodge it off me but it's helmet slides off with its rotting skin. The skin just misses my face as it fell and a deep gag escapes my mouth. Grabbing its clothes, I push it up and slam my knife through its head before pushing it off me.

My stomach churns as I look at its face which had fallen off beside it. Saliva fills my mouth as I hunch over with my hands on my knees as my food from last night spills over the floor beside it. Hurling, someone rubs my back and pulls my hair back as I let out the remnants of my puke. I spit the remainder of the taste out of my mouth before returning to an upright position. "Ya' alright?" Daryl asks as I turn around to look away from that scene.

"Did you see its face just..." I heave. That was the nastiest thing I have ever seen. The group screws their faces at the walker face on the floor and probably spots my sick too. Usually, I'd be embarrassed about throwing up in front of people but I was too traumatised this time to even care.

Glenn begins to run back but Rick stops them. "Well, it looks secure." Glenn walks back.

Daryl points, "Not from the look of that courtyard over there. And that's a civilian."

"The interior could be overrun by walkers from outside the prison," T-Dog replies.

"If there's walls down, what are we gonna do?" Glenn asks, "We can't rebuild this whole place."

"We can't risk a blind spot." I tell them, "It's too risky. We can't put our lives on the line here."

"We gotta push it." Rick walks over to the staircase and opens the gate to it. We all make our way up the stairs. Daryl pulls the door open and Rick goes to attack something but nothing is there but a big metal door. He looks behind at us before opening the gate. We all follow him through as we enter what looks like an eating area with a perch overlooking it. Climbing the stairs, I enter the perch and a dead walker lay there with keys attached to his belt. I poke him with my foot before carefully slipping the keys off his belt.