Chapter 4

APOV (Two days later.  Appointment with Dr. Flynn)

The last two days have been hard on me.  Even though I know what has happened isn't my fault.  Deep down I still feel that it is.  There are so many emotions and thoughts going on in my head.  Gail kept me company for most of the day since Christian had to go into GEH to deal with a problem that Ros couldn't handle. 

I'm happy that Gail and I spent time together.  For the past couple of months I have been so busy with the shop that I never had the time.  We talked and talked.  After a while I told her what happened the other day at the doctor's office.  She told me that she had overheard Christian and his mother talking about it.  She apologized to me not only for what I'm going through but for hearing the conversation as well.

During our long conversation she shared with me a few things.  While she was married to her ex-husband she couldn't get pregnant to save her life.  What she didn't know at the time was that she had Ovarian Cysts.  With that she developed a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome.  She went on to tell me that it's when the ovaries contain a large number of small cysts, and that the condition can cause the ovaries to enlarge, and because she didn't know this was going on and left it untreated, the polycystic ovaries caused infertility problems.

It's 5 o'clock and our appointment with Dr. Flynn is in an hour.  Christian should be getting home any....

"Honey I'm home" I smile, turning around on the couch to look at him.  Christian is looking sexy as ever in his gray suit.

"Hey" He walks over to the couch.  Leaning down he places a kiss on the top of my head.

"How was your day?"

"It was...alright I guess" Today was a better day.  Yesterday was an ok day.

"Good I'm glad to hear that.  I'm going to go change and then we can leave" He kisses me again.

It doesn't take long for Christian to change out of his suit and into a pair of jeans and a red polo shirt.  I stand from the couch when I hear his Christian shoes hit the marble floor in the great room.

"Ready?"  He asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess" truthfully I'm not ready.  I mean its great talking to people about what has happen but the people I have been talking to is family not some shrink I don't know.  I have no clue how I'm going to be able to handle this.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Christian takes me by the hand and walks me to the elevator.  Within seconds of pushing the call button the door to the elevator opens.  The two of us step in and Christian pushes for the garage.

Stepping out of the elevator I see Taylor standing next to the SUV with the back door already open.  I give him a nervous smile before getting in. 

I have no idea where this Dr. Flynn's office is but I have been mentally keeping track of all the turns.  You know, just in case I feel the urge to escape.  I'm sure I won't but it's always good to have a backup plan.