Chapter 10

*****Hi everyone.  I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update.  I did send out a message to all my followers letting you know what had happened.  My laptop was stolen while I was visiting my brother.  2 snot nosed kids broke into my truck and took my laptop.  Luckily I had a tracking program in my computer and was able to locate it with the help of my brother.  Anyways I just got back home from my brothers the court hearing was two days ago.  The little punks got stuck with service hours.  Anyways here it is Chapter 10.  I hope you all enjoy it.  Please don't forget to vote and feel free to promote this story*****

(Sunday August 9th Day 1. APOV)

Christian, Aspen, and I left Escala late last night. Around 1 in the morning to be exact. Not something I enjoyed doing but we need to be in Buffalo by 10AM. From what Christian explained to me, he has a meeting with the Seneca Allegany casino's head of operations manager. Why I don't know. I don't like to pry into Christian's work. His business, is his business, he started it from the ground up. So I have no say in the matter.

As soon as we got on the plane I stayed in my seat until we were in the air. Then I made a B-line straight to the bedroom and went to sleep. I was so tired.

5 hours later Christian woke me up telling me that we had landed. After getting out of the bed I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I've been keeping an eye on the weather here in NY and so far it's going to be hot as hell for the entire week we're going to be here.

Taylor made all the arrangements for us expect for our stay at the park. I made those. Christian and I will be camping at Allegany State Park for the entire week. The casino offered us to stay at the hotel in the presidential suite, but I wanted to bring Aspen with us and why stay there when there is a state park full of cabins only 7 miles away. And to top it all off the cabin were staying at only costs $700 for the week. Believe me it's worth it.

From the picture's I have seen online $700 for the cabin is worth it. There are 2 bedrooms, bathroom with a shower, a full kitchen, and living area. They had other cabins for much less but after seeing the pictures I quickly changed my mind. The $150 cabins are only a one-room cabin. No electric or running water. The park calls them their primitive cabins. Meaning you pretty much get nothing but a propane stove, and you have to use an outhouse to go to the bathroom. Um I think not.

For another $100 you could get an electric cabin with a refrigerator but still no indoor plumping. You would still have to use the outhouse or something they called flushies. What the heck is a flushie? I guess we'll find that out once we get there.

The drive from Buffalo to Salamanca is an hour and a half drive. Mostly thruway.

.....

Walking out of the bedroom on the plane Christian is standing near the exit already on his phone. I can hear most of the conversation and already know he is talking to Taylor letting him know that we have arrived safe and sound.

I walk behind Christian and run my hand over his shoulder and down his arm. He turns his head slightly to look at me and smiles.

"Yes, I'll make sure to check in at least once a day Taylor. No don't worry please. I'm sure Anastasia and I will be able to handle everything by ourselves. Alright, goodbye Taylor. You and Gail enjoy your week off. We'll talk soon. Bye" He hangs up his phone and places it in his back pocket.

"Everything ok at home?"

"Everything is just fine. You know how Taylor is. He doesn't like that fact that we are going alone"

"He just worries about us Christian"

"I know. Sometimes too much. That's why he is head of my security team and gets paid the amount he does" He kisses the top of my head. "Are you ready to start our little adventure?"