Chapter 14

*****Enjoy*****

(Thursday August 13th Day 5. CPOV)

Last night. Last night was out of this world amazing. The way we made love under the stars, was like....ugh. I don't even know how to describe it. Our bodies were on fire, sparks were flying, and heads were spinning. All I know is that last night was certainly different from all the other times we have made love.

.....

Ana is finishing up in the shower while I made us a pot of coffee. Today we are just going to take it easy. There are a few places that Ana and I want to see but that can wait until tomorrow.

Ana walks out of the bathroom only in a towel. She smiles at me before entering the bedroom. She leaves the door open giving me full view of her gorgeous body.

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy," She says with her back to me.

"I can't help it. You look sexy wrapped in that towel. You know what would be even sexier?"

"What?"

"You wrapped around me" Just thinking about having her legs wrapped around my waist and my cock buried deep inside her has me hard as a rock already.

"You're a sex maniac you know that" She giggled.

"Only when I'm with you"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" She waved her hand in the air. Ana turns around, a sexy grin displayed on her face. In one swift motion she removes the towel from her body and drops it to the floor. I let out a growl before pushing myself off the counter and walking over to the bedroom door.

When I'm only 2 feet away she lets out a squeal and closes the door. Oh no she didn't. My hand reaches for the doorknob. When I try to turn it, it doesn't move. She locked the damn door.

"Ana open the door"

"Nope. Not gonna happen," She giggles from behind the door.

"Anastasia, open the door"

"Nope I'm good"

"You're going to be sorry when I get this door open"

"Oh really?" I can hear the humor in her voice. What she doesn't know is that the locks on the door are easy to unlock. I just need to find something small enough to fit into the little hole. I look around the kitchen hoping that maybe there is a toothpick somewhere. There isn't. Then I remember we have Q-tips. I run into the bathroom and grab one of the Q-tips. In the kitchen I cut the cotton part off, leaving me with the perfect key to unlock the door.

Carefully I slip the cut end of the Q-tip into the small hole and POP the door unlocks and I turn the knob. Opening the door, Ana is spread out on the bed naked biting her lip. I knew she did that on purpose.

"So you want to be a bad girl and lock me out of our bed room"

"Maybe. What ya going to do about it?"

"Oh I can think of a lot of things"

"Oh? Like what?" Ana tried to stifle a smirk.

"Get on your knees and face me" She does as she is told. "Now Mrs. Grey, you've had me hard as granite since you walked out that bathroom. While I enjoy it immensely, it has me ready to explode. Normally this isn't a problem for me, but you locked the bedroom door on me right before I had a chance to walk in. So because of that I have plans for that delectable body of yours. So you're going to help me relieve the pressure"

"Now undo my pants and put that smart mouth to use"

"Smart mouth? I don't have a smart mouth" She smirks.