Chapter 7

"Christian! Oh my god" How fucking embarrassing.

"You seem surprised to see me. I wonder why? Could it be that I just caught you using the showerhead to masturbate?"

"I-I can explain"

"Really? Please let me explain something to you first. Our bedroom is soundproof. Our bathroom on the other hand isn't. Every move or sound you make in this bathroom I could hear, and let me tell you how shocked I was when I started hearing moans come from beyond our bathroom door"

"Y-you...I...Oh god" I lower my head. I'm even more embarrassed than I was before.

"Do you know that I thought I was hearing things? When I first head the moans I thought to myself, maybe Ana is just really enjoying that shower. Then the moans got even louder, and I thought to myself there is no way someone could be enjoying a shower that much. So I got out of bed and creeped into the bathroom. Well did I get the surprise of my life. My wife using a showerhead to get her off" His voice sounding very annoyed.

"I wouldn't have had to if you would had finished the job instead of leaving me hanging like you did"

"I wasn't planning on leaving you hanging forever"

"Then when were you planning on finished the job?"

"The job? You think it's a job?"

"No but..." He places his finger over my lips and shushes me. He removes his finger and begins to take off the little amount of clothes that he has on. He climbs into the shower and presses his hard body against mine.

"Now Mrs. Grey I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by watching you play with yourself the way you did. I would have preferred you laying on our bed with your legs spread wide and your fingers doing the work instead of the shower head" He kisses me just below my ear. His front is to my back. He presses his erection into me.

"Well I would have preferred you finishing what you started but you didn't so I had to take matters into my own hands"

"I would have finished but you jumped out of bed so damn quickly and ran to the bathroom. If you would have just waited, you would have realized I was only teasing you"

"That's one awful way to tease someone Mr. Grey. How would you like it if I brought you to near orgasm and left you hanging like that?" I turn around in his arms and look him dead in his beautiful gray eyes.

"How would it make you feel?" I grab hold of his erection with my hand and slowly start to pump it.

"Mmm" He closes his eyes savoring in the feel of what I'm doing to him. With his cock still in my hands I lower myself so that I'm eye level with his cock. I swirl my tongue around the head of his erection which earns me a soft moan from his throat.

"Do you like that, Christian? Do you want more?"

"Yes" He hisses out.

Again I start with only licking the head of his cock but slowly wrap my lips around it and start to suck. His hips start moving but I try my best to keep him still. Little by little his I take his cock deeper and deeper until it's almost hits the back of my throat causing me to gag.

"Just like that baby. Don't...stop," He requests. Oh I won't stop right now but pay back is a bitch baby.

With my left hand I cup his balls and begin to massage them. His legs start's to twitch. More moans pass his lips. I listen carefully because I know it won't be long before he reaches his release. I wait for it, I wait until I hear him let out a grunt. That tells me that he is just about....Grunt.