Chapter 11

***** Thank you everyone who has been voting on each and every chapter.  It means a lot.*****

(Monday August 10th Day 2. CPOV)

The smell of bacon is dancing in front of my nose. I smile knowing that Ana is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two of us. I'll make sure tomorrow I wake up before her and surprise her with my cooking. I can't do much but pancakes and bacon is something I have mastered within the last month and a half.

Last night Ana and I stayed by the fire until about two in the morning. We heard some noises coming from behind our cabin but I was too chicken shit to go look. I've skimmed over the paper work that the rental office had given me. They have fucking black bears in these woods. Can you believe that? I know Ana and I are safe since we are sleeping in a cabin but there are people here in tents. Tents! They are fucking insane. They could get ripped to shreds.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I get up and open the bedroom door. Ana is standing there in front of the stove turning the bacon over all while humming to herself.

"Morning baby" She turns around and smiles at me.

"Morning"

"How long have you been up?" Noticing that she is freshly showered.

"A while. Want some coffee?"

"You are my queen," I tell her as she hands me a piping hot cup of coffee.

"I know," She giggles.

"I'll be right back I'm going to use the bathroom"

"Ok. Making sure you wash your hands when you're finished"

"Yes mom" I tease. Going in the bathroom I close the door behind me. After doing my business I wash my hands like my dear wife asked and make my way back into the kitchen.

"So what are our plans for today?" I ask. I know there are a lot of things we can do in this park and I like it. When I was younger Elliot and I always enjoyed hiking, swimming, we even camped a couple of times. Ok, ok we camped out in our parent's backyard.

"Well I was looking at their sites map. There are a lot of interesting places. There is something called 'Thunder Rocks' there is also something called 'Stone Tower' oh and there is two beaches in the park too, both man made. One is on the Red House side and the other on this side. There is also 'Bridal Falls' and I think there are over 30 hiking trails too"

"Whatever you want to do baby. I'm fine with whatever makes you happy"

"Well I defiantly want to go to the bench today. It's going to be hot. If we go to the Red House beach we won't be too far from that 'Stone Tower' so we can check that out if you want"

"That sounds perfect Ana"

"Awesome. Breakfast is ready, so eat as much as you can then shower"

"Yes ma'am"

Ana places a plate of scrambled eggs, toast with jam, and bacon in front of me. My mouth is watering at the sight.

I'm not sure if it's the fresh mountain air but this in amazing. The eggs taste better, the coffee seems richer, and this jam is amazing. I'm moaning it tastes so good.

After breakfast Ana changes into a pair of shorts and a tank top that she put over her bathing suit. I know it's a 2 piece. What I'm afraid of, is it being just a few pieces of string that just barely covers her body. I want to enjoy our vacation, not beat the shit out of a few men for eye fucking my wife and get arrest for it.