Chapter 6

We stayed like this for a while until our breathing came under control. I winced at how sore I was when Christian pulled out of me with his semi erection.

"Let's have a shower then go to bed" I nod and slide myself off his desk. My legs felt like Jell-O when my feet touched the ground. Just when I thought my legs were going to give out on me Christian picked me up in his arms and carried me to our bedroom.

With his elbow he pushed our door open and walked straight into the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter and went over to the shower and hit a few buttons on the digital pad and the shower came to life. He walked back over to me and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and stayed like that until we were in the shower.

"Can you stand or do you need me to hold you?" He asked.

"I think I need you to hold me" I winked. I think he got the hint because he pressed my back against the cold shower wall and attacked my lips. Round 2 here we come.

I felt his erection grow harder between our pressed bodies. God how I loved the way I can make him so hard. And it's all just for me. I begin to move my hips hoping that he'll take the hint that I need him again. Now!

Thank god he does. He lifts me a little higher so that he can position himself. He slowly enters me and I let out a moan. Holding tightly to me he walks backwards until the back of his legs touch the bench in the showers. He sits down and I straddle him.

"Ride me baby" He kisses me. As much as I want to fuck the living shit out of him I need to go slow. I'm still a bit sore from the rough sex we just had in his study. I slowly move myself up and down on his hard cock. His hands are all over me, sending electric waves all over my body.

"You feel so good riding my cock like this. So nice and tight. I can feel your juices coating my dick" He grabs my ass and squeezes. Fuck I'm not going to last long if he keeps talking to me like this.

"You like it don't you? You like having control over my cock. Fucking me so slow, teasing me with your hot, wet pussy"

"Yes. I like teasing you with my pussy. I love feeling your cock inside my pussy. Your big hard cock throbbing inside me waiting so desperately for its release"

"Fuck baby I love your dirty mouth"

"Yeah. Would you love my dirty mouth wrapped around your hard cock?"

"Oh god Ana you're going to make me come"

"I love feeling the head of your cock hitting the back of my throat when you cum. Mm so warm and thick"

"Oh fuck" Christian's head tilts back and his mouth opens. I capture his mouth with mine. I quicken the pace and feel my climax start.

"Faster baby" I move faster. A loud grunt comes from Christian's chest.

"I'm there Christian, come with me" I pounce down harder onto him rubbing my clit against his shaft.

"Fuck!" We scream in unison. My body falls onto his chest. I nuzzle my face in the side of his neck and leave feather light kisses.

"God baby. I never came so hard in my life," He says panting.

"Me either"

"You were so fucking sexy talking dirty to me. Where did that come from Ana?"

"I don't know. You were doing it and I guess I just wanted to join in. Was it too much?" I lifted my head to look at him.

"No Anastasia" He cupped my face. "It was perfect baby"