『Compatibility: Aries x Aries』

Compatibility score overall: 77%

Pros

Both are...
- Honest
- Supportive
- Outgoing

Cons:

But they also....
- Get impatient
- Get defensive quickly
- Lack emotion

Summary:

The Aries-and-Aries interaction is pretty much "easy come, easy go" for both individuals. As the "I am" sign of the zodiac, these individuals can really enjoy each other in the moment and go about their business without much loss, pining, or regret once the moment has passed. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) may happen "accidentally", but not "on purpose", since this sign, more than any other, lives in the present.

(I'll bleep out the no good words for the sake of young readers)

Love:

This romance, love, [REDACTED] combination is at the heart of "friends with benefits". The theme for Aries-to-Aries is the same in all situations. We are here now, we are attracted to each, let's do something about it. That was fun, I have somewhere to be, I'll see you when I see you. If the romance, love, and [REDACTED] are great and fun, then it can make for a long-term relationship. If that energy ends for one or both of them, moving on will happen with minimal hard feelings, that will only last a short period of time.

Friends:

Aries to Aries friends can have a lifelong friendship whether they see each other regularly or in intervals that can be years apart. This friendship is very much, "we are here now, let's do something together." And when they are apart, they are doing something else with someone else. The next time they get together it will be a "new experience", and they will enjoy that moment.

It's been a long time since I've posted in this book! I've decided to keep continuing this book because why not :D

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter bc I'm doing EVERY SINGLE SIGN'S COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER SIGNSSS

(Also the image is art from how I think Aries would look like in an anime. Art doesn't belong to me, I'll post the image maker in the external link below)

Stay tuned!!