『Compatibility: Cancer x Leo』

Compatibility score overall: 45%

Pros:

- Good companionship
- Harbour feelings of safety
- Warm up to each other

Cons:

- Both can get jealous when one of them spends time with someone else
- Extremely different set of values
- Lack in the communicational aspect

Summary:

The Cancer-and-Leo interaction is a difficult one, as it is for Cancer with the other fire signs as well. As the "I nurture" sign of the zodiac, Cancer is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. Leo is the "I perform" sign of the zodiac, and is romantic, creative, and playful. A long-term relationship can happen because both these signs appreciate the status of commitment, but Leo will struggle with the selfless nature of Cancer while Cancer will struggle with the selfish nature of Leo. Cancer is the sign of the mother and Leo is, essentially, the sign of the child, which can make adult connections outside friendship and parenting problematic. Both Leo and Cancer prefer comfort and security, and they prefer both on a grand scale. Cancer and Leo enjoy a lovely home and a close-knit family. Leo provides the flair and the passion, and Cancer brings to the home a sensitive but intense instinct to nurture.

Love:

Both Leo and Cancer require dedication and affectionate care, which makes Leo and Cancer compatibility great. But while Cancer desires solidity and emotional concord, Leo covets earnest compliments along with sincere admiration. They are intensely loyal, to the point that Leo and Cancer love is defined by possessiveness. Cancer, being the sensuous one, longs for safety in their relationship while Leo needs it for their self-confidence. A Leo and Cancer couple is also committed to each other in an enduring, gratifying union. Being similar in their desires, they might help each other fill a void in each other. When talking about Leo-Cancer love, both longs for a closely-knit family as well. Leo brings flair and passion to this family, and Cancer brings sensitivity and nurture. Leo plays a bolder role in this relationship whose position is vivid and majestic. Both Signs are also extremely resolute, which is why they must try to be attentive to understand and accept each other.

Friends:

Leo is a sign which is characterized by pride and honour. They love it when their ego is stroked and more often than not, they prefer to be the centre of attention wherever they go. Even when the person is an introvert, Leos generally look for some attention in a social gathering. Cancer, on the other hand, is almost the opposite of Leo in this sense. They love to do things for others and rarely expect anything from others. They are characterized by their caring nature who prefers happiness over pride. Due to these reasons, Leo and Cancer friends can be found to often be reciprocated and uplifting. However, the overzealous nature of Leo can get on the nerves of Cancer at times. Following such circumstances, Leos can easily sway Cancers by showering them with love, failing to do so might end up deteriorating their friendship. Therefore, it can be summed up that Leo and Cancer friendship compatibility can be rated above average.