『Compatibility: Taurus x Capricorn』

Compatibility score overall: 97%

Pros:

- Twin personalities
- Can see eye-to-eye
- Work together well

Cons:

- Can have trouble connecting
- Both are too serious at times
- Adding to the previous statement above: this can make their relationship boring

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Capricorn interaction is very productive. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Capricorn is the "I produce" sign of the zodiac and is responsible, goal-driven, and practical. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is possible, positive, and very likely. Earth signs, among the elements, match best with each other.

Love:

The Taurus and Capricorn couple could get into a bonding that shall be a sophisticated and sensible partnership. They both can take a bag and fill themselves up with a list of gains their partners have to offer. By sharing down-to-earth interests and logic, both of them admire each other's strength, devotion, and dignity as well. Taurus barely likes to calculate and give all-in, even if it is their professional involvement and emotional connection. Their Capricorn half believes that it is a great idea to do so as they are focused mainly on building themselves up professionally. Both of them always try to uplift each other in the places their other half lacks. And thus, Taurus and Capricorn love compatibility may set high standards for other signs only if they help rightfully motivate each other.

Friends:

Their friendship is often bound by their mutual interest in materialism and glitzy life. Taurus-Capricorn friendship can be a rapid one as both of them are reliable and can count on each other in all ways. Also, their hilarious sides make them take their discussions in a healthy manner. While the Bull assists the Crazy Goat to get dedicated towards work, the organized Goat helps the Bull-head become managed and organized. Furthermore, both the folks are true traditionalists and enjoy the time they spent together to its fullest. So, holding a pleasant bond, the Taurus-Capricorn friendship compatibility is strong plus loyal.