『Compatibility: Aries x Pisces』

Compatibility score overall: 35%

Pros:

- Active romantic life
- Fulfil each other's needs
- Fantastic duo

Cons:

- Can be one-sided
- Confuse each other
- Polar opposites

Summary:

Aries resists restriction and limitations while Pisces does not feel much need for them. They can have something long-term, almost by accident, if neither of them feels the need to "define" the relationship. Pisces adaptive nature can flow with the wants and desires of any of the signs, so they can be in and out of each other's lives almost as freely as the Aries and Aries or Pisces and Pisces combination. In a nutshell, both the signs complement each other well in a relationship. And as they do so, the chances of their relationship turning into something amazing are always high.

Love:

Two signs who find it difficult to find a common ground are Aries and Pisces. While the Aries are kinda bold and outgoing, Pisces is known to be very shy and sweet. While the zodiac chart begins with one, meanwhile it ends with the other. So the poles apart are quite visible in theory. But despite this, the Pisces and Aries compatibility shall brew. The Aries goes headstrong into every situation and the Pisces, on the other hand, is fond of expecting the unexpected. The risk-taking skills of both the signs help them balance each other. Moreover, as the Aries and Pisces are neighbours, the fire sign Aries leverages the spot and always protects the gentle Pisces, which is an act that builds trust between the two signs.

Friends:

Aries and Pisces can be good friends, mostly thanks to the easy flowing and intuitive nature of Pisces. Aries may butt heads with certain signs, in a form of competition or challenge, but Pisces will just flow with the Aries, finding no need to push against the Aries friend. In this dynamic, Pisces can get to have numerous adventures that might otherwise miss travelling life on its own.