『Compatibility: Aries x Virgo』

Compatibility score overall: 44%

Pros:

- Free spirited
- Mutual regard
- Straightforward

Cons:

- Constant fights
- Problematic
- Lack of understanding

Summary:

The Aries-and-Virgo interaction is not easy on either individual. As the "I am" sign of the zodiac, Aries is independent, face-paced, and likes to take risks. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) can happen, but it would take strong factors in other areas of the chart! Virgo is a mutable sign, that can adapt, but Aries is not really one to want to spend a lot of time on the day-to-day or details of long-term relationships.

Love:

Aries is charismatic and passionate, whereas Virgo is graceful and a perfectionist. These qualities, when combined, can only be a source of all the fine things in the world. However, making this happen would need a lot of effort from both of you. Aries and Virgo can be the kind of couple that works like a smooth and happy machine. If they learn to adjust according to each other for a few things, the two can live happily ever after. However, it is imperative that the two learn anger management, and take a little bit before they talk when they are upset with each other.

Friends:

Aries and Virgo friends can be somewhat rare since they manage energy in very, very different ways. However, they can make it work so long as Aries "goes first" and Virgo finishes. Mostly, Aries will feel like Virgo is too much of a stickler for the rules and Virgo will feel like Aries is too reckless. Other factors in the chart will have to present to make these energies build anything lasting.