『Compatibility: Taurus x Scorpio』

Compatibility score overall: 89%

Pros:

- Strong bond
- Similar values
- Powerful chemistry

Cons:

- Opposing forces
- Can have a clash of traits
- Needs to hurt each other after heartbreak

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Scorpio interaction is very important to both signs since they oppose each other and seek balance from one another. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Scorpio is the "I transform" sign of the zodiac, and is intense, powerful, and a change agent. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) can and usually will happen if these two signs meet under any circumstances.

Love:

The two signs are highly possessive as they merge their lives so wholly with their loved ones. A Taurus and Scorpio couple has a persona that passes as a fixed and self-contained sign of rooting in. Yes, a deep material and emotional reliability desire are shared between the two. And so, the Bull and the Scorpion wish to have a soulful and deep love that becomes their forever! Taurus and Scorpio love compatibility is potentially solid as they both help each other grow and involves immense trust with mutual goals. The Venus native Taurus and the Mars native Scorpio make sparks fly with their bonding and togetherness. Thus, a Taurus-Scorpio couple holds all the aces when with each other.

Friends:

In terms of friendship, both the signs have a natural affinity towards each other. Being like the North and the South Pole, they attract each other in all possible manners and have a curiosity to know the other one better. And so, their dispensed outlook makes them hang out together. Taurus and Scorpio friends agree on several things and value many priorities and characteristics. There may be some disharmony between them when their behaviour clashes. Where Taurus likes to be courteous, Scorpios become assertive and straightforward. But, as they balance each other's energy, Taurus and Scorpio friendship compatibility is a win-win for both of them.