『Compatibility: Aries x Aquarius』

Compatibility score overall: 71%

Pros:

- Compatible friends
- Spontaneous and fun
- Rational

Cons:

- Complex personalities
- Aggressive
- Possessive

Summary:

Their relationship is anything but static; they can be competitive, but life with these two is never dull! These signs are two apart that tend to have a special connection, and they are no exception. They are great friends as they communicate really well. They have a special understanding of one another's idealistic, enthusiastic outlook on life. They both crave excitement and new experiences. The wilder and stranger, the better. They're both into thrills and showing off.

Love:

The Aries and Aquarius are very idealistic individuals and extremely good at communicating their thoughts and feelings with each other. In love, the Aquarius are a bit reserved but open and excited about learning the hows and wows of the relationship. These two signs usually go well together in general and they support each other through thick and thin. However, both Aries and Aquarius are very possessive too; and might use intimacy as a tool to refrain the other person from the threat of other humans in the vicinity. Well, that's surely not a way that would guard your partner for long. Thus it is better to talk it out for better Aries and Aquarius compatibility.

Friends:

Aries and Aquarius friendships are probably the best for both individuals. These two signs, more than any others, will want to be themselves, whatever that turns out to be, and these two signs are the most accepting of others being different. So, it makes perfect sense that these two signs would be fast friends, easily seeing their friendship last a lifetime. These signs ideally suit each other, but they also value their individuality, thus may not agree with each other in various instances.