『Compatibility: Gemini x Virgo』

Compatibility score overall: 66%

Pros:

- Potential for promising relationships
- Respect and tenderness
- Shared curiosity

Cons:

- Clash in activities and habits
- Colliding nature personality-wise
- Potential mistrust

Summary:

The interaction between both is a good example of how the nature of the signs helps overcome the challenges of the aspect, which, in this case, is a square. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, Gemini is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. A long-term relationship is not impossible, but highly improbable unless other factors in the chart help.

Love:

When Gemini and Virgo come together in a love affair, it's crucial to the survival of the relationship that they take time to learn about one another's approach to life and love — and remember that both partners' attitudes are worth understanding. For Virgo and Gemini love compatibility to work, both need to understand that they are mutually different people, and that should not be considered as a threat to their equation. If both the parties accept that they cannot and should not change their partner, their bond has a chance of surviving the odds. Virgo may be a bit too serious and demanding for Gemini, especially if this occurs early in the relationship before Gemini has fully committed. If Virgo just gives it time, things will smooth out.

Friends:

Although Gemini is an Air Sign and Virgo belongs to the Earth, these friends do have lots in common. Both signs are ruled by the planet Mercury, conferring high intelligence. The Gemini-Virgo pals love sharing book, film, and music recommendations. These two signs make decisions based on what is logical instead of blindly following their hearts which bodes extremely well for the Gemini-Virgo friendship compatibility. They rely on common sense more than their guts. These signs tend to get along well in the workplace because they are both good at listening and observing. They love to learn and want to do the best job possible. They also collaborate very well. Gemini prefers to generate ideas, while Virgo is great at implementing them. While these signs get along on the surface level, a deep friendship between them is uncommon. Virgos are very selective about the people they allow into their inner circle. Meanwhile, Geminis are going to feel like Virgos are trying to ruin all of their fun. They are going to clash in more lighthearted, social environments, like parties.