『Compatibility: Taurus x Pisces』

Compatibility score overall: 87%

Pros:

- Balanced life
- Intrigues each other
- Strong adoration

Cons:

- May lack understanding
- Both don't talk much
- May grow distant from each other

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Pisces interaction is complimentary, so mostly positive for both signs. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Pisces is the "I dream" sign of the zodiac and is intuitive, visionary, and imaginative. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is certainly possible, thanks to the stabilizing energy of Taurus and the flowing and adaptive energy of Pisces.

Love:

Both zodiacs are all about adoring building up an emotional and stable love relationship. The major obstacle Taurus-Pisces love faces is when they fail to reach other's body language and create fuzziness between them. Other than that, they would find it incredibly easy to fall in love with each other and share a beautiful and strong bond. As a couple, they would be best cuddle buddies for each other, and every touch of their partner would make them feel special. Being next to each other would be their ideal time. Thus, Taurus and Pisces love compatibility is high and a wonderful one.

Friends:

Taurus-Pisces friendship is with a lot of flows. The Bull stands in its place firmly while making decisions, while the Fish is like swimming all around, losing all the patience they have and asking esoteric questions. Taurus would think that Pisces is foolish or loose-headed and fails to understand how they can believe in "living in the moment." Pisces folks would appreciate Taurus attempt of making them understand the elements of reality. Moreover, they would consider it as a big thing in their friendship. Thus, Taurus and Pisces friendship compatibility works best when they deal with each other with perseverance and patience.