『Compatibility: Taurus x Aquarius』

Compatibility score overall: 57%

Pros:

- Help each other grow
- Understand each other
- Opportunity for lifelong relationships

Cons:

- Hard to match
- Both of them have different goals
- No flexibility

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Aquarius interaction is difficult; these signs "square off" and challenge one another. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Aquarius is the "I revolutionise" sign of the zodiac and is social, idealistic, and individualistic. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is possible, but not necessarily comfortable. They can become connected over the long term because of their fixed natures, but one essentially is fixed on the old (Taurus) and the other is fixed on the new (Aquarius)

Love:

For Taurus-Aquarius love to last, there would be several sacrifices. Taurus shall need to shift their focus from traditionalism towards experimentation. Aquarius, on the other hand, shall have to give away their cravings for self-freedom. When working together, Taurus and Aquarius love compatibility can show positive vibes. Only when Taurus and Aquarius couple foreplays, rightfully, they could create an admirable balance and be a unique pair. The Taurean folk must become a well-grounded "doer," while their Aquarian half must stay a dreamy bee. In other words, they need to set boundaries for themselves as well as for each other. But like oil and water, they too have pretty few chances of meeting each other's love expectations.

Friends:

Taurus and Aquarius friends don't have much of common topics to speak about as they are entirely different zones people. Taurus cares a lot about things and constantly wishes for attention, validation, and affection, while Aquarius can't stop thinking about what others think of them. Both of them badly desire to be distinctive. Taurus and Aquarius friendship compatibility might be a fragile one. Aquarians would search for an intellectual friend while the Taureans crave an emotional one. Moreover, they would hardly be interested in communicating with each other because of their self-esteem matters and cold and harshness towards each other.