『Compatibility: Taurus x Sagittarius』

Compatibility score overall: 32%

Pros:

- Lots of patience
- Loving atmosphere
- Similar personality traits

Cons:

- Less things in common
- Taurus' can be too stubborn with them
- Sagittarius' don't like to be held back

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Sagittarius interaction is challenging but can be fun since the rulers Venus and Jupiter are in play. In classical astrology, these points are known as the lesser benefic and the greater benefic. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Sagittarius is the "I expand" sign of the zodiac, and loves to explore, share, and adventure. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) can happen so long as they take each other in the proper doses, which should be limited to key moments together.

Love:

The couple with awestruck chemistry? Yes, here they are. The Taurus and Sagittarius couple are the rightful example of a bold relationship. The two zodiacs are superbly passionate about each other and enjoy mostly a long-term romance. Unless zeal gets them to balance, they seek each other as some oddly in mood partners. You can adore Taurus and Sagittarius love compatibility with their spark during the initial interaction. Though their lust for living life freely and to-all puts up some messes. But when it comes to commitment, both seek to be high on spirits and experimental regarding outlooks. Taurus-Sagittarius love can thus be a mixture of deep intimacy and easy-going lovey-dovey socialness.

Friends:

Taurus and Sagittarius friends could be hefty of a task. The two vary in their needs, wants, and everything else. While the Bull wants to roam in similar exploration areas, the Archer wants to explore the areas that are new and fascinating. The Taurus is possessively passionate, and their pal Sagittarius would hardly care for material goods. So many differences, but then what is mutual that they share? The love for the outdoors. Roaming in snowy mountains or taking walks in the garden, any trip can make them budding buddies in just minutes. Thus, Taurus Sagittarius friendship compatibility is admirable if they are flexible roaming the world with each other.