『Compatibility: Taurus x Virgo』

Compatibility score overall: 91%

Pros:

- Incredibly truthful
- Strong and enduring
- Holds respect for one another

Cons:

- Both are competitive
- Sharp tongues
- Very sensitive

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Virgo interaction is a good one; the earth signs relate easily together. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is not only possible but highly likely should these two signs cross paths. They are both practical, physical, and responsible.

Love:

With innate practicality and immense love, Taurus and Virgo love compatibility is an intense one. Both these zodiac signs exert viability in their day-to-day lifestyle as the most orderly means to majority issues. They could be pretty devoted and sincere towards each other and have a substantial deal of integrity. Where Taurus appreciates Virgo's wisdom, the Virgo partner adores the Bull strength of their Taurus half. Taurus-Virgo love shares enormous mutuality. With both being materialistic in nature, they also work hard for each other's comforts and enjoy an off-chaotic love life. Taurus, on one side, analyses a lot, and Virgo, on the other hand, criticises a lot. In short, compatibility between them turns out awesome if they both run on the same page. Otherwise, it shall not take long for a kaboom!

Friends:

Taurus and Virgo friendship compatibility can be long-lasting and intense, as both of them are somewhat similar. Even though the Bull-headed Taurus does not admit this fact at times and the Hard nut Virgo criticises too much, they put high stakes on stability and help to identify valuable qualities in each other. As both the natives believe in being organised, practical, and rational in nature, they usually make the other one focus on their ideal aims in lost times.