『Compatibility: Gemini x Pisces』

Compatibility score overall: 58%

Pros:

- Emphasise with each other
- Tremendous emotional connection
- Don't hold grudges

Cons:

- Likely to hurt each other's feelings often
- Prone to face conflict and troubles
- Are unable to communicate, feel misunderstood

Summary:

The Gemini-and-Pisces interaction is challenging, since both signs square. However, since both signs are mutable, this interaction is not nearly as difficult as the squares between fixed or cardinal signs. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, Gemini is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. Pisces is the "I dream" sign of the zodiac and is intuitive, visionary, and imaginative. A long-term relationship is possible, but not likely due to the flowing and easily distracted nature of both signs.

Love:

When Gemini and Pisces come together in a love affair, they can make a very empathetic and mutually satisfying couple and this will boost their love compatibility. Gemini is cerebral, quick-witted and silver-tongued, and can bring a dash of humour and intellectual direction to help focus Pisces's dreamy view of the world. Pisces has the gift of intuitive empathy; they connect very well with others on a rather subtle emotional level, and their dreamy nature makes them quite open-minded — in short, Pisces expects the unexpected. Gemini is open-minded as well; mentally both agile and flexible, the Twins are gifted at seeing all sides of an issue and at communicating with other people. This relationship is all about flexibility and connection.

Friends:

Gemini and Pisces understand each other well and form a strong friendship. Pisces are imaginative and sensitive, and Gemini must be careful not to hurt their feelings. However, any arguments they have are easily forgotten, and they rarely bear ill will towards each other. Gemini and Pisces are two totally different people who have lots to teach each other. Gemini is great at shaking off disappointment and finding fresh opportunities. Pisces is adept at forming meaningful relationships that last a lifetime. If the Twins can endure Pisces's emotional roller-coaster and the Fish can put up with Gemini's neuroses, these two can be good friends. Gemini is impressed with Pisces's creative talent, while Pisces thinks Gemini is as smart as a whip. They're both versatile and can make allowances for each other's shortcomings.

Yay 50 parts :DD