『Compatibility: Aries x Cancer』

Compatibility score overall: 58%

Pros:

- Reliable support
- Balance each other
- Helps each other grow

Cons:

- Trust issues
- Rivalry of leadership
- Opposing opinions

Summary:

The Aries-and-Cancer interaction is challenging. As the "I am" sign of the zodiac, Aries is independent, face-paced, and likes to take risks. Cancer is the "I nurture" sign of the Zodiac and is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) may happen, but it will take work from both individuals to make it last. As is often the case when Aries is involved, the other sign will usually end up doing the "heavy lifting" in the relationship to make it succeed over the long term.

Love:

This romance combination is rather challenging since there is a fundamental potential conflict between selfishness (Aries) and selflessness (Cancer). Other factors in the charts would have to be quite strong to make this combination last over the long haul. Both are cardinal signs, but each wants to lead in very different ways, which can put them at odds in subtle and not so subtle ways. The two signs have many dissimilarities but if they work to understand each other, these differences won't be an issue and brew a Aries and Cancer compatibility.

Friends:

Aries and Cancer friends can help each other in very specific ways, especially since they do not have to live together or be in an intimate relationship. Cancer can help Aries be more compassionate, which can easily NOT be part of Aries' emotional range. And Aries can help Cancer deal with people who try to take advantage of them, especially emotional and financial advantage. It will likely be a spotty friendship unless other factors in the chart support the connection.