『Compatibility: Gemini x Cancer』

Compatibility score overall: 64%

Pros:

- Have good communication
- Deeper personal connection
- Comfortable around each other

Cons:

- Opposing zodiac elements between them
- Have different goals in life
- Clashing energies/vibes

Summary:

The Gemini-and-Cancer interaction is interesting and helpful. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, Gemini is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. Cancer is the "I nurture" sign of the zodiac and is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is a very strong possibility with these two signs, mainly because of the nature of Cancer. Gemini easily adapts to the nature of any sign it pairs with, becoming aligned with the other sign's primary behavior in relationships.

Love:

When Gemini and Cancer come together in a love affair, it may be a rather curious relationship. Cancer is the sign of home and hearth, while Gemini is the thinker which is a good match when discussing Gemini-Cancer love compatibility. Gemini can easily slip into the role of Cancer's knight in shining armour; Cancer returns that favour with their characteristic urge to protect the ones they love. Quality of home life is important to Cancer, and Gemini will be spoiled by their Cancer lover's hearty home cooking, soft bed and other creature comforts. If Gemini just reassures Cancer that they're loved and cherished, all will go smoothly for the Gemini-Cancer couple.

Friends:

Friendship between the Deer and the Crab doesn't come naturally, but it can be very rewarding. Gemini is highly intellectual, while Cancer is extremely emotional. The two friends have radically different reactions to life, which is a good thing. Gemini can help Cancer realize that while feelings are important, they can be controlled. Cancer will show Gemini the value in forming lasting, heartfelt relationships. The Twins don't understand the Moon Child's obsession with economic stability. Conversely, Cancer doesn't get why Gemini can't sit still for two minutes. Mostly, they laugh at each other's quirks. Gemini and Cancer do not run in the same circles. They often find each other because of a mutual friend. The Cancer-Gemini pair can form a lifelong relationship that provides them both with the support they need.