『Compatibility: Taurus x Libra』

Compatibility score overall: 64%

Pros:

- Comfortable atmosphere
- Mutual love of romance
- Common habits

Cons:

- Taurus' indecisive nature
- Lack of tenderness
- Lack of commitment

Summary:

As the "I establish" sign of the , Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Libra is the "I relate" sign of the Zodiac, and is analytical, connecting, and fair. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) can happen. Libra is a cardinal sign, that leads by partnering. In addiction, Taurus wants to establish a long-term partnership in each of its most important connections.

Love:

They love to be in love but with each other? Hard-match! Taurus-Libra love compatibility is, thus, a so-so one as both Venusians do know the meaning of love but find it hard to seek in each other. Considering Taurus, it is sensual and down-to-earth love, while for Libra, it is a high and moral love. Thus, a Taurus and Libra couple is less likely an "Ideal Match" and more of a "Versus Match." On one side, both are foodies, love romanticism, and appreciate the luxuries around and with them. While on the other hand, unrealistic expectations regarding each other make them clash more often. It is a sensual Bull meeting an Intellectual scale making the odds feel all uneasy between them.

Friends:

Taurus and Libra friends are like two total opposites put together. Despite both ruled by the same planet, they differ so much in numerous ways. Where the Taurus is a silent and salient folk, their Libra friend would be a blabbermouth. The former would use their senses to run things, and the latter would guide themselves with their logic. Taurus and Libra's friends are very important to each other because they are sharing the relating energy of Venus. Relationships are deeply important to them, and they have much to gain from one another. They can struggle because one is very practical, therefore the other can be very cerebral. This challenge is not as great as what Taurus would experience with Aquarius or Gemini.These two can have a comfortable and enduring friendship.