『Compatibility: Taurus x Cancer』

Compatibility score overall: 88%

Pros:

- Emotional security and stability
- Karmic connection
- Affectionate and warm

Cons:

- Both can be sensitive
- Different worldviews
- Tends to shut out other people 

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Cancer interaction is complimentary and supportive. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Cancer is the "I nurture" sign of the zodiac and is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) is a very strong possibility with these two signs. Both signs have what it takes to commit and contribute to a lasting and deeply loving relationship.

Love:

When Taurus and Cancer are zodiacs close together in a loveable relationship, they depict an endless flux of love because of sharing deep Karmic ties. Where Taurus is the ineradicable type, Cancer nurtures everything emotionally. In the Taurus-Cancer love match, the former will love to mitigate in a way that makes sense, while the latter would sometimes respond in a sulking manner to their partner. A Taurus and Cancer couple will be like "Peaceful Warriors" as it is earthy Venus and calm Moon getting together, making it a secure and comfortable duo and a blissful Taurus and Cancer love compatibility. They shall never get into intense fights but may try to deal with each other with emotional blackmailing.

Friends:

Taurus and Cancer friends can really benefit from knowing each other. They will know, without a doubt, that they can count on each other. Taurus will find an emotional safe harbor with their Cancer friend and Cancer will know that the world does have reliable people through the actions and consistent behavior of their Taurus friend. These energies have the qualities for a life-long friendship no matter what age they meet. Thus, Taurus and Cancer friendship compatibility is exceptional and admirable in all. With being so clear cut throat to each other, Taurus-Cancer friendship is so great that they can get along with each other in no time effortlessly.