『Compatibility: Aries x Gemini』

Compatibility score overall: 86%

Pros:

- Connects well
- Understanding
- Healthy communication

Cons:

- Lack of trust
- Can get irritated quickly
- Controlling

Summary:

The Aries-and-Gemini interaction is complimentary, dynamic, and fun. As the "I am" sign of the zodiac, Aries is independent, face-paced, and likes to take risks. Gemini is the "I communicate" sign of the Zodiac, and is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) may happen, but this combination is very similar to Aries-and-Aries or Gemini-and-Gemini, meaning they can be "friends with benefits", moving in and out of each other's lives easily.

Love:

This romance combination is easy-going. If it works, great; if it does not, oh well. This can be one of the most experimental, if often short-lived romances or love affairs. Both signs are curious, and the Aries lover is always ready to act. The Gemini can sometimes get caught in his or her head with ideas about romance and love, so the Aries partner can get things moving along, even if both are easily diverted further into the relationship. When a Gemini-Aries couple comes together in a love affair, they connect on a physical as well as an intellectual level. Such a love-compatibility inflames their desire to court and commit to each other for a longer time.

Friends:

Aries and Gemini friends can have a lot of fun together. Aries will try anything, and Gemini will be up for anything. And if Gemini wants to find out about an activity or person, they only need to tweak or goad the Aries, and they will "go for it". These energies can really enjoy an easy and playful friendship, never overly emotional or dramatic. What you see is what you get, and they will both appreciate that energy together.

(UPDATE: Stopped the chapter images because it's taking WAYY TOO LONG to make those. Maybe once I finish all of the compatibility chapters, I can create and add them in....)