『Compatibility: Cancer x Scorpio』

Compatibility score overall: 95%

Pros:

- Instinctual similarities
- Offer mutual security
- Excellent emotional union

Cons:

- Can become too intense or rough
- Triggered in case of unfaithful appearance (I think in this scenario this means cheating or being a bad buddy)
- Possesses the quality of being cautious

Summary:

The Cancer-and-Scorpio interaction is not one of the easier trines; water signs have the most challenges interacting with each other depending on the emotional health of the individuals. As the "I nurture" sign of the zodiac, Cancer is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. Scorpio is the "I transform" sign of the zodiac, and is intense, powerful, and a change agent. A long-term relationship is possible thanks to the fixed nature of Scorpio. However, this can be an overly intense and destructively passionate dynamic if other factors in the chart do not provide balance. Cancer and Scorpio enjoy buying things together and creating a comfortable living space: Cancer craves security and Scorpio strives for power. Both occupy their minds with thoughts of domestic goods and resources, including stocks, bonds and inheritances. Since they are both concerned with the home and have fierce loyalties to the family group, Cancer and Scorpio complement each other well. They both see life as a passionate and deeply emotionally exercise of human connection.

Love:

When Cancer and Scorpio make a love match, the resulting relationship draws together the energies of two emotionally intense signs. Signs such as these often combine well, each partner's strengths balancing the other's weaknesses. Cancer and Scorpio pair have a great deal in common, and much potential to keep their relationship passionate and going strong. Cancer protects the home environment like it's a fortress. They won't let an ounce of negativity enter their home. The home environment is the safe and soft place where Scorpio and Cancer duo can land after a hard day. They block out all the chaos coming from the rest of the world. Scorpio and Cancer love spending time alone and have no problem closing out the real world at the end of the day. In fact, they prefer the alone time a bit too much. They'll need to emerge from their fortress once and a while. It will allow them to offer each other a healthy amount of room for personal growth.

Friends:

Cancer and Scorpio pair just click. Sensitive Cancer understands Scorpio's driving passion. Perceptive Scorpio intuits the Moon Child's desire for happy home life. But there are some sources of strain in this friendship. The Cancer and the Scorpio friends simply get along because the first is emotional and can see the passion of the second. The Scorpio also has a strong intuition and can guess what their Cancer friend wants. These two will have moments of tension because the Cancer can't accept how vengeful the Scorpio can be. In return, the Scorpio will hate seeing the Cancer running away to dwell in their negative feelings. The Scorpion can't stand when Cancer scuttles away to cry. Despite these differences, each will protect the other's interests. Cancer secretly enjoys giving painful pinches to Scorpio's enemies, while Scorpio openly loves avenging the Moon Child's hurt feelings. It's a strong and occasionally intimidating alliance.