『Compatibility: Cancer x Libra』

Compatibility score overall: 50%

Pros:

- Fulfills relationship needs
- Same overall emotions
- Can communicate without issues

Cons:

- Difficult for them to follow each other
- Can't learn each other's preferences
-Apprehensive of their partner's lifestyle

Summary:

The Cancer-and-Libra relationship should be very challenging since the signs square one another. However, the essential nature of the two signs makes them more compatible than disagreeable. As the "I nurture" sign of the zodiac, Cancer is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. Libra is the "I relate" sign of the zodiac, and is analytical, connecting, and fair. A long-term relationship is very possible. Libra is a cardinal sign, that leads by partnering, and Cancer is a cardinal sign that leads by caretaking. Both Signs seek a secure, assured relationship and will enjoy their shared appreciation for beauty and luxury — especially when it comes to their domestic environment. These two can blend their energies harmoniously if they choose to work toward a common goal. Though this pairing may progress more slowly than some others, and at first they may fear that they have little else in common than their mutual needs for companionship and love of beauty. However, the more they get to know one another, the better each individual in this Cancer-Libra love match will recognize and respect positive qualities in the other.

Love:

The Cancer and Libra Signs seek a secure, assured relationship and will enjoy their shared appreciation for beauty and luxury — especially when it comes to their domestic environment. These two can blend their energies harmoniously if they choose to work toward a common goal. Though this pairing may progress more slowly than some others, and at first, they may fear that they have little else in common than their mutual needs for companionship and love of beauty. When Cancer and Libra make a love match, they give to one another important things that each lacks.

Friends:

The Cancer and Libra bond is sweet. But there is a chance it will sour if they aren't careful. While having commonalities empowers this pair, differences threaten to separate them. For one thing, Cancer is a total introvert. They love being at home and raising a family. Like the crab, they prefer the comfort of their shell. If they could, Cancer would carry their home around with them wherever they go. Libra, on the other hand, is a social bug. The Libra personality is the epitome of an extrovert. They love socializing with their huge circle of friends and acquaintances. Cancer is quiet and moody. Libra is outspoken and chipper. In this regard, the parties in the Cancer and Libra friendship are like night and day. Differences, when not embraced by both, end up being a real sore spot in the Cancer and Libra friendship. When Libra wants to talk things out, Cancer is apt to hide true feelings. When Cancer is sulking or in a bad mood, Libra will want to turn that frown upside down. It's easy for Cancer and Libra to irritate one another.