༺ 25 ༻

Reva

Reva

Sitting on the roof with Yoongi was by now a regular routine, some sense of comfort I found every other night in casual conversations and peaceful silences. He also seemed to seek out solitude in two more often, as I hadn't seen him smoke so much since my first day here.

Maybe it was something in his life that made him reach for his cigarette pack more often. Or maybe he found the air up here a lot nicer than between the four walls of his room. Everyone needed someone once in a while to make them forget their worries.

"You're joining them, right?" I asked him, his cigarette now halfway down as he flicked the ash off.

"Yeah, gotta," he replied, his voice a little rougher due to the smoke now rising to the sky, but completely dissipating along the way.

"So much enthusiasm." I joked and he gave me a sideways glance with his lips pulled into a lazy smile. "Almost makes me want to come along."

"Nothing romantic about flying to the city of love with my dad and brother. Probably won't even get a chance to visit the Eiffel Tower."

"What a shame. Paris sounds lovely." I laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I'll save you a half-eaten crusty croissant." he nudged me with his shoulder. "Maybe a whole macaron, if I'm feeling generous enough."

"Why. So nice of you." I rolled my eyes, too amused at the conversation that I accidentally inhaled the next puff of smoke. Yoongi laughed as I coughed. "I like caramel or raspberry."

Yoongi shook his head. "For special orders, you should ask your husband."

"He'd probably eat it himself on the way over and send me a picture just to piss me off."

"He definitely would." he laughed maliciously.

Our laughter softened into warm smiles and we stared at the sky blanketed with clouds. Jungkook, Yoongi, and their father would be catching a plane to Paris tomorrow morning for another business trip, as my husband had announced to me a few hours ago.

Apparently they had found a new client in France that could replace the profit that they would have made in Indonesia. And of course, they were not going to pass this up. The trip was scheduled to last until the end of the week, but you never knew what kind of turn things would take.

"Do you think there could be extensions to the trip like last time?" I didn't know why I asked that question, but I regretted it when Yoongi's smug smile hit me right from the side.

"Why? Are you going to miss your husband?" he asked and I groaned.

"Yes, how did you know?" I replied sarcastically. "Gonna miss him so much. Oh my god."