001

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Maybe you don't know who I am but I'm Freya, Freya Juliet Alcantara. That's my real name yes but I have a korean name which is Jang Aeri.

I'm half. Half Filipino, Half Korean. My mom is the korean one while my dad is the filipino one. I'm now living with my Mom in Korea because my parents just divorced and my mother has a full custody at me.

Though my mom promised my dad that I will visit him when I have my vacation after school. Before, our family lives in Los Angeles so that means I moved here in Korea.

New life, new school, and new friends. I do missed my friends in my school but I guess after what happened to me, I just can’t see them.

I sighed, why is my life like this? It's my first day in my new school today and of course, I'm very nervous to meet new people but what can I do?

"Freya, are you ready?" Mom asked when she enter my room, I nodded and she walked towards me and fixed my hair. "Remember to use your Korean name, alright? You're in a new country now. Take care, okay?" Mom said, I nodded and smiled at her with my dimples coming in.

"Bye, Mom. See you later." I said, she nodded and I kissed her cheeks before leaving the house. I started walking towards the bus stop while having my earphones on and listening to music.

'Raise y_our Glass' by Huh Yunjin. As soon as I got to the bus stop, the bus came. I enter inside and sat at the last row near the window and looked at the window.

The song changes to 'Perfect Blues' by Hannah Bahng. I can literally relate at this song. It's my favorite song indeed.

While I was listening to music, I saw in my peripheral vision that someone took a seat beside me, when I looked at that person, it was a him.

He looked at me as well then gave me a small smile, I just nodded and looked back at the window. I swear he has a sweet and adorable smile but I can't, I just can’t.

After a while, I finally made it to school. I left the bus with the guy but I ignored him and walked inside the school. I looked around, it was better than I thought.

I started walking towards the Principal Office and then knocked. "Come in." I opened the door and walked inside. I bowed as a sign of respect.

"Good Morning, Ma'am. I'm the transferee from LA. I would like to know my room and my schedule." I said, she nodded and smiled at me.

"I know who you are, Ms. Jang. Here is your schedule and I will be accompanying you to your classroom. Shall we?" asked the Principal, I nodded.

She stood up from her seat and we both left the office and started walking, I was quiet the whole time and the bell already rings as well.

We stopped infront of a room and I guess this will be my classroom from now on. "We shall take part ways now, Ms. Jang. This is your classroom." She said, I nodded and bowed.

She left me alone and I sighed before knocking at the door then opened it. I bowed to the teacher and gulped.

"Come in." said the teacher, I walked inside and looked at infront of me. Which is my classmate, I looked around and saw a familiar guy smiling at me.

He's the one in the bus earlier. "I'm Kim Namjoon and I will be your adviser. Just call me, Mr. Kim. Please introduce yourself." said Mr. Kim, I nodded and breathed.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jang Aeri. You can call me Freya, I'm from LA but I just moved here in Seoul for personal problems. Nice to meet you." I introduced and gave them a small smile but still I know my dimples are showing.

"Thank you, please seat beside... Mhmm... Any volunteer?" asked Mr. Kim because there's a lot of vacant seats, it has 3 exactly. One is beside a guy who has a big eyes, the other one is beside a guy who has a good lips and lastly is beside the guy I'm sitting beside in the bus earlier.

That guy raised his hands. "Great! Ms. Jang, you can seat beside Mr. Choi Beomgyu." I nodded, so he's name is Beomgyu.

I walked towards him and sat beside his seat. I can feel him looking at me but I ignored him. "We have 2 new transferee's as well but they are coming on Wednesday for flight issues. They are from LA as well." said Mr. Kim, I wonder who's that though.

Mr. Kim then started discussing while I'm listening to him but I felt uncomfortable because the guy is still looking at me. "Hi." I heard him said, I looked at him, he was smiling at me.

"Hello." I greeted back in blank face. "I'm Beomgyu." he introduced, I nodded. He has a deep voice and it's kinda attractive.

"Freya." I said, he nodded, I also noticed he has dimples just like mine but I shrugged it out of my thoughts and sighed.

He kept quiet na after that talk and I was glad because I don't like any distractions when I'm learning and studying.

It will take a long time to get used to this new school life. I badly miss my friends, so bad. I wish I could see them even for the last time but I know that it's impossible because they are far away from me.

They just can’t move here in Korea as well. That will be bad.