004

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

"Good Morning, Freya!" Beomgyu greeted me as soon as he stepped inside the bus. It's always the same routine, Him and I go to school together and our friends noticing us.

"Good Morning." I greeted back, he smiled at me and sat beside me. "How are you today?" he asked, he become more energetic than me. Which I think he's already comfortable around me.

"Uhm... Not feeling okay, uh, how about you?" I asked back for it to not be awkward. "I'm doing great... since I see you." He muttered something at the last sentence but I can’t figure what it is.

"Uh... What did you say?" I asked, he shook his head. "Nothing." I just let it go, one thing I know more about him is that he's stubborn.

You can’t really pushed him to his limit. I also don't want him to be mad. "Are you listening to Perfect Blues once again?" Beomgyu asked, I nodded.

As usual, he knows a lot about me, even though I never told him. I expect, it's either Kyline or Hannah's the one telling him. "Oop, we're already here. Come on!" he pulled me up and leave the bus.

I looked at our hands intertwined, why is his hand fits mine? Is it just me? No, nevermind. We finally made it to the classroom and we went inside.

Everyone is looking at us, including our friends. I gulped and looked at Beomgyu. "Your hands." I muttered, he looked at our hands and he immediately let it go.

My hands felt empty when he removed it. Then someone pulled me, I realized it was Jena pulling me to sit infront of the girls. "What was that?" asked Kyline, I raised my eyebrow at the way the looked at me.

"What was what?" I asked, though I know what they are saying. I'm acting oblivious because I don't want to get interrogated infront of everyone.

"The holding hands thingy?" asked Hannah in her aussie accent, I acted nodding and understanding what she's saying. "Later, lunch." I said and stood up from what I'm sitting and went to my seat.

I put my bag at my seat and I take a seat. The bell rings indicating that the first subject is starting, our adviser came after a second.

"Good Morning, everyone. Now, we're going to have a project. You'll have to make a marketing business as a group and present it infront after deadline." The teacher said, shit. I hate this kind of project.

"Now, your group is your choice. 10 members each group. The deadline will be next month, 1st week, Thursday. Now, go meet your group mates." Beomgyu suddenly hold my hand which made me looked at him.

"You're my group mate." Beomgyu said and looked into my eyes, I nodded and he let go of my hand. what was that? My heart was beating so loud.

"Hey, the ten of us let's team up!" Jena said, when they approached Beomgyu and I, we nodded. Then everyone, mostly, girls started compiling on us because they wanted to be TXT's group mates.

"Sorry, everyone but we're already complete." Yeonjun said and pointed us, girls. Everyone looked at us then glared then rolled their eyes.

I swear I heard someone said 'bitch'. She's more bitch than I am. "Anyways, let's plan." Taehyun said and took a seat then sat on it, we made a circle.

"So, who's going to be the leader?" asked Yuna, looking each of us. I don't wanna be a leader. "Soobin!" TXT and Jena pointed at Soobin, Soobin felt flustered.

"Well, I need an assistant so Freya's going to be the assistant leader." Soobin said, they all looked at me like asking if I'm okay with it, I gave them a thumbs up and they all grinned.

"Well, so our meeting place like if need to meet, let's just go at Beomgyu's house." Soobin said, Beomgyu nodded. "Where is his house though?" Kyline asked, the three of us looked at Beomgyu.

"The five of us girls meet then come together at Beomgyu's house." Yuna suggested, the three of us nodded. "Well, do we have a meeting today?" I asked looking at Soobin.

Soobin nodded. "Of course, We need a secretary as well. She or he need to write down those things we need to do and the one in the blackboard." Soobin said, pointing at the blackboard.

"I say, it's Taehyun." I said and pointed Taehyun, even him pointed himself. "Taehyun, it is then." Soobin said, I grinned.

"Write down the note now, Taehyun-ah." I teased, he rolled his eyes and started writing down. We all just watch him write while keeping it quiet.

"Let's have a group chat. I will add you guys!" Kai said and he get his phone from his pocket and started typing. I can feel someone looking at me so I turned to my side and caught Beomgyu's eye.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, he looked so shocked and shook his head immediately. "No, nothing. Sorry." he said and looked away from me.

I looked at other who's looking at us as well, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Please, guys. Let's focus." I said, they all looked away immediately while I just sighed.

"Thank you." I said once they started focusing again. I don't know why I felt affected when the topic is on Beomgyu. It's weird. I'm getting crazy right now.