002

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's lunch time already, I can’t believe I'm eating lunch without my friends and without new friends. It's fine, it's okay. I just sighed.

I bought food and sat on one of the tables and started eating and zoning out. I hate this new life, I wish I could go back time and prevent the thing that's going to happen to me.

"Hi." I looked up, only to see two girls staring at me. Is this there seat? I stand up and was about to grab my food when they stopped. "Hey, no." said the other girl who's smiling at me with her eyes squinting.

"It's okay, sit down." the other tall girl said, I nodded and sat again. They also sat infront of me and started eating their food. It was awkward but I'm glad I have accompany.

"I'm Han Jena, nice to meet you." said the girl with a cute smile.

"I'm Jang Yuna, nice to meet you!" the tall girl said, I nodded and smiled showing my dimples. "I'm Jang Aeri, you can call me Freya, nice to meet you both." I introduced myself.

"Is Freya your english name?" asked Yuna, I nodded and smiled timidly. "Yup, I'm actually Half. I'm Half Korean, Half Filipino." I said, they gasped.

"Really? So what is your english name then?" Jena asked, feeling a little bit excited. I pursed my lips into thin line. "It's Freya Juliet Alcantara." I answered, they said 'Wow'.

"So you're from LA? How was it? Is it beautiful there? We badly want to go!" Yuna said, I smiled. I'm glad they are talking to me like I'm their friend.

"It's amazing! LA is amazing, I've been in Santa Monica beach and it's awesome!" I happily talked about, they also smile. "Aww... We're jealous, we want to go too!" Jena said.

"Maybe I can bring you to LA for sometime." I said, the two let out an excited squeal. "We're looking forward to it, Freya." I smiled and nodded.

"Sure." I said, while we're eating, a 5 of guys stopped infront of our table and we looked up to them. "Oh Hi Huening!" said Yuna, I raised an eyebrow.

Who are them? I only know Beomgyu because he's one of them. "Hi Yuna!" the guy who looks like a foreigner greeted back, who are them again?

"Oh Freya." Beomgyu said and suddenly sat beside me, I raised my eyebrow at him. He's so weird. "Uh... Yes?" I said, then looked at Jena who's smirking at me. What is she smirking at?

"Can we sit here?" said the tallest guy among them, Jena nodded. "Sure." then they sat at our table. I looked around only to see everyone looking at us. Why?

"Uh... Why are they looking at us?" I asked, their stares is kind of scary because they are literally glaring at us. "Because this guy's are famous here." Yuna answered, why are they famous?

"They are a school band if you're wondering." Jena answered, I let out an 'oh'. "Okay." I muttered, it's awkward because the boys are here.

"I'm Choi Soobin, by the way." said the tallest guy among them, ah.. He is Jena's seatmate.

"Choi Yeonjun." said the guy with cool lips, the one with no seatmate earlier, he's pretty handsome too.

"Huening Kai, nice to meet you!" said the foreigner guy, Is he korean or american? "Are you a foreigner?" I asked, feeling a little bit curious.

He chuckled and nodded. "I am, I'm Half America, half Korean." I nodded, nice. "I'm a foreigner too." I said with a smile showing my dimples.

"Really?" I nodded. "I'm half Korean, half Filipino." I said, the boys nodded and I just nodded. It's good to know that there is a foreigner.

"I'm Kang Taehyun." said the guy with big eyes, he's also the one who doesn't have a seatmate. "I'm Choi ― I know you, you're literally my seatmate." I cut Beomgyu, he just gave me a smile.

"So is your name Huening Kai, only?" I asked Kai, he shook his head. That's cool. "My actual name is Huening Kamal Kai, how about you?" he asked, I grinned.

"Freya Juliet Alcantara, that's my actual name. Jang Aeri is a korean name." I answered, he also grinned.

"Are you done talking?" said Beomgyu seriously, I looked at him confused. What is his problem? I went silent. I'm glad to have friends though.

I wish Hannah and Kyline is here. I miss them so bad. I pout, when will I ever see them again. "Is there something wrong, Freya?" Jena asked, I shook my head.

"No, it's nothing. I just miss my old friends." I said and sighed, looking away from them. "What are their names?" Yeonjun asked, I looked at him.

"Oh, uh... Kyline and Hannah. They are foreigners too though. Kyline is half Japanese and half Filipino. Hannah is half Vietnamese, half Filipino." I smiled while telling them.

"Well, you will see them soon. Don't worry about it, Freya. For the mean time, we'll be your friends." Jena said, I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

I'm glad to have a new friends but I'm kind of scared.